20.

"Dude, how's your love life? Are you seeing anyone?" Nora asked her brother as they laid on her bed, staring up at the ceiling

"I don't have time for a woman."

"Why because you're a working man?" He chuckled.

"Yes! I'm busy, and when I do get home, or have a little bit of time off, I like to be by myself."

"You need a woman."

"I don't want one."

"You're denying me the right to have another sister friend."

"Shut up, one sister is fine."

"Nick, come on! Be a social butterfly, go out and make some lady friends!"

"No...." She kicked him, and in turn, he pulled her sock off her foot and chucked it across the room.

"You dick!" She laughed.

"Not all of us want to date British pop stars."

"Um, excuse me...ex-pop star. He acts now. In one movie."

"Oh, forgive me. How could I mix those things up?" He feigned regret, "I thought he way gay."

"Come to think of it, so did I."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but I didn't care enough to look into it. Now, I know he's not."

"Ew." Nick covered his face, before looking back up at his little sister. "In all seriousness, does he make you happy?"

"Completely." Nora smiled, "He's one of the good ones."

"I'm glad." His eyes scanned the wall filled with polaroids, "There are so many pictures of you and Dylan up here...how do you think he'll feel about that?" She shrugged.

"I could never, ever get rid of those. Dylan was such a huge part of my life, you know that. I'm not going to take them down just because I'm seeing someone else."

"Fair enough, but from a dude's perspective, I'd be kind of uncomfortable with it."

"It may sound harsh, but even if Harry did have a problem with them, which I don't think he will, I still wouldn't take them down. I haven't seen one picture of him and his ex, which makes me kind of sad. Everyone is who they are because of their past, and the people who make up their past. I loved Dylan, and he was everything to me for five years. But now I'm with Harry, and he's a new chapter. That doesn't mean I'm going to rip out Dylan's chapter and throw it away, you know?"