69.

So, here it is, as promised...an e-special-ly long wedding chapter.

If you wonder, or care, I listened to a few songs while writing this.

1. Benediction by Luke Sital-Singh

2. Just One Look by Doris Troy

and

3. I Try (cover) by Jasmine Thompson

I sincerely hope you enjoy this chapter, I truly enjoyed writing every word. I've grown so attached to Nora and Harry, I'm so not ready to let them go yet!

Saturday, September 14th 2019

1:24 P.M

"You

"You...are absolutely breathtaking, Lola." Nora says as she fixes up the seven year old's hair. Lara comes up behind her and pulls her up.

"Yeah, she's the cutest, but you need to get in that chair so we can get you out on that aisle." She lightly shoves Nora over to the vanity chair and then sits her down abruptly. Nora looks back at her niece and they make crazy eyes at one another, rather at their passive aggressive mother-slash-sister. Lara gets to work on Nora's makeup and hair, and her only request is simplicity. She hates wearing makeup and her hair is only going to get messed up. Safe to say, they have to redo the makeup part quite few times, but finally, Lara succeeds on both.

"Oh, Lara..." Nora finally sighs, unable to really come up with words. She's outdone herself.

"Wow, Aunt Nora..." Lola says, walking over to them. She leans against her and Nora wraps her arms around her niece's shoulders.

"What do you think, Lo?"

"I think that you're the prettiest person in the whole world."

"Ouch...but I'll accept it." Lara jokes.

"Momma, you're super pretty too, don't worry."

"Uh-huh."

"Thank you, Lar. Really, thank you."

"Let's get you into that dress, honey."