23.

"Did my mom say we need Gnocchi?" Nora asked Harry as he trailed behind her with the cart

"Did my mom say we need Gnocchi?" Nora asked Harry as he trailed behind her with the cart. "Or that we have Gnocchi...?"

"Erm—we need it, she said we need sauce as well." She grabbed three packages of the rolled potato pasta and put them in the cart.

"I want a really good sauce...not a red sauce though."

"A white sauce?"

"I don't know..." She hums, perusing down the small pasta aisle. Harry liked the tiny little specialty grocery store. Nora had said it was a run by an Italian man and his family. Plus, the amount of people inside was minimal and the age range was mostly late-forties and up. Of course, his beanie and reading glasses helped disguise him a little better. All in all, Uncle Giuseppe's was the perfect place for him to relax and grocery shop with Nora. The night before had gone much better than he'd expected and he was even more crazy about her now that he'd seen how incredibly rational she'd been when he told her the truth. She was so mature and it made Harry that much more attracted to her. He stopped the cart when she stopped in front of a small rack of sauces. From behind, he wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed the back of her head. "Bell Pepper, Rosemary and Mint cream sauce, Harry..." She gasped, excitedly. "We're getting it." Harry chuckled as she put three bottles in the cart. "Okay, now for a vegetable..."

"Does your family like mushrooms?"

"We're obsessed with mushrooms."

"Mum has a good mushroom recipe, that's quite simple, I think."

"Perfect, so mushrooms and...cauliflower?"

"Works for me." He says, easily.

"We're kind of good at this whole domestic thing, aren't we?" Harry mimics his move from moments before and as they walk, he shrugs his arm around her neck. She curls her fingers around his forearm and leans into him.

"We are. I like being domestic with you."

"Me too." She muses. "Should we get more wine?" He laughs at her topic change.

"Nora, your family's wine collection is massive...absolutely huge..."

"You're right, two or three more bottles won't hurt."