93.

Tuesday, June 13th 2023 — Nora

I smile as I look down at my phone screen, a string of saucy texts have just come in from my goof of a husband and I laugh as I read them

Harry: I'm so lonely right now.

I don't respond to this one.

Harry: I've been at the bag all morning, trying to punch the visual of you naked out of my bloody head...

Harry: But then I realized, I don't want to stop thinking about you.

Harry: Update...just had a lovely wank, but it's nothing like the real thing.

Harry: Have you got plans for lunch?

Heat rises in my cheeks as I think about him. We had quite a sexually-accomplished weekend, but now we were a day and a half into the week and the real world was going on around us.

Nora: I do not...but we can't! I'll never be able to work afterwards!

Harry: That's the point, baby.

Harry: I have to take you at least once on your desk...

Nora: That is beyond inappropriate on so many levels, and one-hundred percent not happening.

Harry: Nora :(

Nora: Don't pout, honey.

I expect the kids to walk in any minute from their morning recess, but I can't help but want everything from him, like, immediately. I want him right now. Damn this pregnancy, I was never this horny the first time around. Never. I'm busy staring and smiling stupidly at my cellphone, so when my classroom phone jingles, I practically jump out of my seat. "Hello?"

"Erm, yes...I'm looking for the sexy blonde teacher...she goes by the name of Mrs. Styles."

"You are...an idiot." He chuckles, heartily. "What do you want?"

"You."

"What else do you want?" I hear him sigh on the other end and it's so hard not to just get up and go straight home to him.

"You..." Oh, my heart. My lovesick heart. "But that's nothing new."

"You can't have me, at least not right now."

"I know, and it's truly killing me."

"What are you doing?" I ask him, trying to change the subject.

"Well, I've been working out downstairs, then I wanked to you...and now I'm just sitting here, wanting you and it's torture, Nora. Absolute torture."