42.

Alright guys, so this chapter is a bit of a buffer, but it is important. Harry himself is not in it, but the ever-so-adorable Lola is, and we haven't read about her in a while! Nora reads a children's book to her niece and I think it's the cutest book that I recently read to my four year old cousin, Lola and she loved it, but you do not have to read the whole thing, unless you want to. Enjoy this  borderline unexciting, but slightly cutesy chapter! Better things to come, I promise! 

===

4 Weeks Later — Monday, August 7th 2017

Nora sat across from her spunky niece as she colored in her kid's menu haphazardly

Nora sat across from her spunky niece as she colored in her kid's menu haphazardly. She had been admittedly lonely since Harry left for Jamaica with his writing team and band. He promised her that he wouldn't be gone longer than three months so she was holding onto that and forcing herself to enjoy the rest of her summer and life as an ex-model. She was happy though, that much she was sure of. She'd been able to spend an unbelievable amount of time with her family, and Lara and Eric were paying her to be Lola's full-time nanny, which she couldn't complain about. She missed her handsome guy, but she found things that filled her days with smiles and laughs—Lola being her main source of metaphorical sunlight. The now-five year old had always made her happy, but Nora had never really been able to spend much time with her due to her job, constant traveling and time barely spent at home. Everything had changed. They spent five out of the seven days in a week together and Nora didn't want it any other way.

"Lo, do you wanna finish your lunch?"

"Yes, but I'm finishing my drawing first."

"Oh, okay." Nora said, resting her chin on her clasped hands. She'd finished her salad a few minutes before, but her niece wasn't the greatest multitasker. "When you're all done, we're going to go read a book at the park, how does that sound?"

"Good, I want to do that." She continued to color after taking a bite of her chicken nugget. "But why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are we doing that?"

"Well, it was one of my favorite things to do when I was around your age. My mom took me to Central Park a few days a week and we sat under the same tree, right near the Balto Statue, and we read all my favorite books."

"Oh!" She finally looked up. "Gwamma?"

"Mhm...they were my favorite days, Lo, spending time with Gramma."

"I miss her a lot. Do you miss her a lot too?" Nora bit her lip.

"I miss her so very much, Lo...but you know what?"

"What?" Nora pointed to her chest and then Lola's chest, near their hearts.

"She's right here, she's always with you, and she's always with me and your mom, your dad, Uncle Nick and Grampa...she watches over us because she loves us."