Chapter One

As I ran up the driveway of my long herringbone style driveway I slowed and as I walked up the steps to the black wooden pivot front door, I look over my large grey and black house.

Stepping inside of my house I slid off my running shoes and went upstairs to shower.

As I entered my room I noticed the Alaskan King Sized bed was empty the grey blanket pushed to the half way point, and the lights for the left walk in closet were on.

"Good morning Adrian how was your run?" Olivia's soft voice calls from the closet.

"Tiring" I reply walking into the black marble floored bathroom with stone counters and shower tiling which was the only bathroom in the whole house to be like this.

Getting undressed and discarding the joggers and hoodie I wore into a laundry hamper I get into the shower, to let the hot water and steam rid me of all the sweat and things that will have accumulated overnight on my skin.

When I was finished I got out and wrapped one of the towels around my waist before looking in the wall mirror that almost touched the two cabinets on either side of the sink.

My black wavy hair was messy and had water dripping from it, which I combed out before going to my closet.

I then walked along the lines of what is probably close to two hundred outfits, I chose black pants, and a V-neck shirt along with a black blazer before walking along the line of watches.

Patek, Rolex, AP, Lange & Söhne, Cartier. Too many fucking options.

Since I want to be more well dressed for today I took my white gold Patek Phillipe Nautilus with a black face, and fastened it to my left wrist; while the other was taken over by the Armani bracelet Olivia had got me for our first Christmas together.

Once I was sure I looked presentable I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom where Olivia stood attempting to get her brunette hair to cooperate.

She was dressed in black pants, with a silver and black Chanel belt, along with a white turtleneck shirt, and her own black blazer.

Since I met her, I figured out what she typically wore so when I had this part of the house built, I also added a few types of clothes one being blazers and my decision seemed to have been smart.

"You look good" I muse looking her over once before doing my hair.

"So do you, I like the Patek you don't wear them often".

"That's because it's as much as an Audi R8 without taxes" I say getting my hair to look how I wanted.

"Now I see why only people with more then eight zeros in their bank balance own them".

"One day bellissima" I say, putting the things I used away and washing my brush off, while she applied her mascara making the grey and green colour of her eyes become more defined.

I then walk out of the bathroom to leave her to do her thing, while I make breakfast.

Reaching the marble flooring of my entryway I hear someone knock on the door and I open it to see my raven haired sister Kate, and my closest friend Nico.

The only basic genetic feature that differed between me and Kate was that she had lighter grey eyes while mine were an intense stormy grey with forest green flecks and a fiery gold ring around the pupil.

Nico however had hazelnut brown hair a trait that he shared with his own sister Mia, along with them having green eyes.

"Come in, I was just about to make breakfast" I say walking away to the kitchen while they took their shoes off.