Chapter Two

There she stood dressed in Versace leggings a white long sleeved halter top, and holding her Chanel bag on the crook of her right arm.

Shutting her car door she began to walk towards the school, and I could hear her Loubouton heels clicking on the stone walkway.

"I want nothing to do with this you know where to find me" I say walking into the school's glass atrium that was occupied only by a few people all going silent at my presence.

Yes, the devil has returned.

When I get to my locker I quickly open it to find all the textbooks I will need for this year on the top shelf.

Olivia once told me, that every semester that they would have to go and get old already used textbooks from the library when she attended public school, so it was a relief having all of them ready, and in new condition not threatening to fall apart.

After I got the textbook that I would need for my first class which was Calculus, I shut the metal door and swiftly went to the nearest staircase before ascending to the library so that I could go to the room that only the group knew about.

When I entered the two story library I found it to only be occupied by the librarian who was at her desk reading.

As I got to the back corner I went up the spiral stairs before getting off and finding the encyclopedias.

When I found the lever I pulled on the first book on the left before pushing it back in as the door opened.

Stepping into the familiar room with its kitchen, leather couches, second floor with four bedrooms that have only ever been used a few times.

Walking into the kitchen area I pulled out a crystal glass and filled it with ice and water, before walking to one of the chairs and sitting down with my legs crossed.

I did expect everyone else to follow which would likely mean they'd get here soon, but I also was slightly selfish and had zero intention for Sav to be anywhere near me for as long as possible.

After a moment the door opened and everyone walked in.

"Adrian you should have seen the look on Sav's face when she realized that the Bugatti next to her car was yours" Hunter says with a humoured smirk as he ran a hand through his ash brown hair.

"And exactly how did she find out it was mine?" I ask standing and walking around the chair.

"She came up to us" Riley says.

"More like screeched out toward us" Olivia says and if I didn't know any better I could hear an icy tone in the way she said that.

"Screeched?" I muse with a small smile as I lean against the back of the sofa.

"Something close to that".

"Sav did want to know where you were though, and we told her that you went for a walk to the river" Riley says.

"That was all you" Hunter corrected as he sat down on the couch.

"I need something to drink" Ava says walking into the kitchen and opening cabinets at random.

"Wait was that an entire cabinet for tea?" Mia muses from the farthest chair.

"Adrian want to explain" Kate implores.

"I'm a British prick" I say.

"You are not" Olivia says.

"I can be, also since it's early and tea was brought up" I muse walking into the kitchen and grabbing a mug before filling it with hot water, and placing a chai tea bag in it and watched it sink to the bottom as the water changed to a red brown colour.