Chapter Forty Six

Waking up with the sun in my eyes I climb out of bed before checking my phone for the time, and seeing I have a message from Olivia.

Bellissima

Good morning Adrian, I was curious if you wanted to meet in Central Park before school?
Recieved 7:45

Good morning Olivia, that would be a good idea I just woke up so it might take me a little bit to get there
Read 7:52

Okay, I did too and I have to drive farther then you since you were staying in Manhattan
Revieved 7:53

Yes you will so I might just end up waiting for a little bit which would be fine I don't mind waiting for you.
Read 7:54

I know you don't, but I'll still be quick
Received 7:55

Alright meet you there
Sent 7:56

After putting my phone down I walked into the bathroom and showered before getting dressed in black jeans, crewneck, and looking through my coats before landing on a grey overcoat before heading downstairs.

Entering the kitchen I found cooking with her headphones on.

"Aria" I say but she couldn't hear me so I begin turning the lights off and on in quick succession until she turns to face me and just shakes her head, pulling the headphones to her neck.

"You're such an asshole" she grinned.

"Then why are you cooking in my kitchen Aria?".

"Because I'm not walking to a store, or driving home in your clothes".

"Suppose that's fair, don't want the media attention" I muse looking into the pan to see her making pancakes. "You know I own a griddle right, you could cook those on that instead of in a pan".

"I prefer doing it this way, I find it to be funner".

"Funner isn't a word Arianna" I point out and she rolls her eyes at me.

"What is it you call boring people, squares?" she muses, "that's you right now".

"I am many things boring is not one of them, also you burned that one" I say pointing to the pan and she quickly flips it revealing a slightly blackened side.

"You fucking distracted me, get out of here" she says dismissing me towards the living room, and I go with a smirk on my face knowing that I've successfully bugged her.

Walking to the entryway, I pull on my coat and scarf, before slipping my shoes on.

"Aria, you're free to stay as long as you want, just make sure to not to make a mess".

"I'll only be here for breakfast then go home" she calls back.

Taking my keycard, and 570s key, I pocket both items before stepping into the elevator and descending to the ground floor so that I could go to Central Park.

Watching snow fall over New York streets would never get old to me.

As I crossed the street to Central Park I walked through the soft snow that had been covering me leaving white shiny specks in my dark hair and on my clothing.

"You always manage to look good" Olivia says walking over to me dressed slightly similarly, along with a white knitted toque.

"Said the pretty little brunette" I say leaning down to lightly kiss her.