Chapter Fifty Seven

On Friday night before the weekend everyone went back to the airport to return home to New York, something everyone in the group was also doing though there was more camera's then I ever thought I could have seen at one time lining the sidewalk as the line of four Brabus SUV's drove along the path towards the gate.

Slowing I glanced over at Adrian who was looking out the window as if in thought.

"Adrian" I say and as if pulled from reverie he looks at me.

"Olivia" he replies, "sorry I zoned out".

"About what?".

"I'm thinking about how in four months you will be off to university".

"Why are you thinking about that".

"Because my sister is right I'm a fucking baby at heart and, it will take twelve years for you to become a Neurologist, and if you go to one I won't get to see you very often between my work, and your studies" Adrian says.

"One thing you forgot, I want to attend NYU, which is in Manhattan where you own a penthouse every night and morning we'd get to see each other" I say giving him a small smile.

"You said want instead of will, why?" he muses.

"Because I'm debating your offer of Chief Operations Officer" I say looking down at my lap, before I feel him gently turn my head and I can see him smiling.

"Whichever you choose I will have no issue with it, if you go to med school, I will be here to support you for every day of it, then we just be like the other New York socialites and live in Manhattan, and go to the Hamptons on the weekends when we can. But if you decide to rebuild Winters Group with me I will be there with you through the vast majority of the day almost like how we already are".

"You'd move to Manhattan just for that?" I laugh, slightly surprised that he'd be willing to do that.

"Of course that's what people do when in a relationship we make things work no matter what" he replies.

What did I do to get so lucky?

As the cars stopped by the steps of Adrian's jet, we all got out and walked towards the steps before heading up the steps into the plane.

"Adrian how many planes do you want to own, because you mentioned replacing this one".

"I don't know actually four seems like a good number though" he says sitting down across from me and I go wide eyed before he starts to laugh.

"I'm joking... maybe" he says looking out the window as everyone else walks to their usual seats.

"What would you even get for another plane?".

Adrian then just smirks, "I like Boeing's so I think I'd get an 787 Dreamliner, though this does it's job".

"Of course he would you live in your branded bubble without going outside of it" Hunter muses from across the seating area.

"Fuck off Hunter".

"I can't go anywhere, we're about to launch".

"There's a door right there I can forcibly make you disembark from" Adrian shoots back and I can see the faint smirk but since he was looking out the window Hunter couldn't.

"Shutting up" he mumbled and I held in my laughter.

The little over two hour flight was actually a lot faster then I expected it too be though I also slept through the first flight to Miami.

When the lights of JFK airport appeared considering it was a dark overcast day with light rain that would probably get worse with time, as it never just rained in any coastal city.

Looking across from me Adrian laid back in his chair asleep with his hand resting on the table between us holding my hand, I've seen him fall asleep on couches but never sitting upright in the comfy chairs of his jet.

The plane soon landed and was parked in the hanger before I woke Adrian who just looked across at me still half asleep.

"Hi bellissima" he says rubbing his eyes, and sitting upright.

"Hey Adrian, you fell asleep".

"I can tell" he says pulling out his phone to check the time, before noticing that everyone else was getting off the plane.

"We just landed" I say standing, and waiting for him to also do so but he took a little longer since he was still tired.

"I'm telling you this right now, there's not a chance in hell I'm driving us home" he says and I laugh following him out of the plane down to where Adrian's black DB11 was parked.

Walking over to the car I knelt down and took the key out of the rim which was always where it was left by Adrian's PPO's when his car is brought to a location.

I then unlocked the car letting both me and Adrian into the vehicle, and starting the engine, along with buckling my seat, before pulling away towards the Hamptons.

The hour drive was quiet and peaceful, something that seemed to happen a lot on long drives and what both Adrian and I were used to, and comfortable being in.

When we got home I parked the car in the garage with Adrian's help though at some point I will probably find out the password. As I got to the top of the garage ramp, I closed the doors with the push of a button, and walked to the front door where I found Adrian walking upstairs holding his shoes, before heading to our room.

I on the other hand needed something to drink, and resorted to water for the sake of accessibility and I didn't actually have the energy to even open the fridge, as fatigue from the trip led to me being hit by tiredness like a sack of flour.

Walking across the room I open the sliding glass wall and walked out onto the patio which left warm on my feet from the fact it was heated which wasn't helping my ability to stay awake, though the gentle ocean breeze was.

Sitting down by the edge of the steps to the beach I sat and stared over the ocean, taking in the familiarity of being here in the Hamptons.

"Enjoying the view?" Adrian muses as he sits down beside me with a glass of whisky though knowing him it likely wasn't alcoholic.

"Yes, I think I've taken your liking for the ocean to heart" I laugh.

"Before I met you had you ever seen the ocean so close".

"No, most things I experienced were with you".

"You were the first for more things then I think is possible for me to keep track of" Adrian says taking a sip from his glass.

"That goes for both of us" I say looking over at him, to see him smile at me fondly.

"I know it does" he affirms taking another sip from his glass while we sit and watch the ocean together.

The last of this book will be a bit dark that's just fair warning for you all, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌