Chapter Fifty Three

The following morning I lay in bed next to Olivia who was being a warmth stealer the whole night but our room was also cold so I can understand why.

Pushing hair off her face I see her smile softly, before she opened her eyes and stared into mine.

"Good morning Olivia" I whisper.

"Good morning Adrian" she replies nuzzling into my chest.

"How did you sleep?".

"Like a rock you're cozy and warm" she mumbles.

"You have to get up, so I can make breakfast" I laugh.

"I don't want to" Olivia objects.

Letting out a sigh I lift her head by her chin before kissing her once, then again, and again until she smiled against my lips.

"You've had kisses now can I get up please?" I say knowing that one way or another I will get out of bed.

"Fine" she says letting go of me before watching as I walk into the bathroom to shower.

Once I finished showering I quickly dressed, and went downstairs to find everyone else was starting to also wake up.

"What do you all want for breakfast?" I ask walking behind the marble counter.

"Honestly cereal is sounding amazing right now" Riley says pulling open one of my cabinets and taking out the box of Chex.

"You better share some of that" Hunter says pointing at his friend with a warning look.

As it got to me I took out the box of Vector, and Nourish before mixing them, while receiving confused looks from Hunter.

"What the fuck are you doing Adrian?" he asks.

"It's called mixing I don't know if you've heard of it" I reply filling the bowl with milk, and leaning on the counter.

"He still does that" Olivia says peering into the bowl.

"He's always done it" Kate, and Nico say at the same time.

That was some good fucking synchronization.

"Damn Winters I knew you were secretive but I didn't expect you to hide something as small as mixing cereal" Hunter comments.

"I haven't you just were more focused on parties and girls up until a year and a half ago" I point out looking up at him.

"Now he can barely keep his eyes off of Mia" Ava mutters and we all laugh.

"And you all think I've gone soft" I muse.

"Billionaire Playboy Hunter Ambrose whipped for friends sister" Riley says in a news reporter like voice before Hunter flipped him off.

"You can't say shit you made it public knowledge that you liked Ava for the past two years".

"At least I knew who I liked".

"Shut the fuck up".

"That's the best you have".

"Both of you enough, you're acting like children" I say sharply and they immediately stop, "We've all become slightly different, and better then we used to be so drop it".

"Olivia when you and him have kids, they'll listen the first time anything comes out of his mouth" Riley says.

"Riley, leave him be, you two are chaotic as hell" Ava says.

"Thank you Ava" I say as I continue to eat through my breakfast.

"It's raining outside" Mia says as we hear thunder and look outside to see that it is indeed raining.