Chapter Twenty One

At the end of the day I walked out of the hidden room, and made my way to the student parking lot.

People separated giving me an easy path out of the school, along with the accompanying looks of sympathy, that I mentally laughed at.

If only they all knew the truth.

As I got out of the school I unlocked my car and looked over to see Olivia get in Ava's car.

I then slid into my car, and started the vehicle, before taking out my phone and starting a video as Monica approached my car and knocked gently against the glass.

Letting out a sigh, I roll the window down so that I can hear what she has to say.

"Hello Adrian, I just wanted you to know that unless you want this video to be seen by everyone in this school, you will pay me a hundred thousand dollars a week".

"You're fucking extorting me" I laugh.

Does this bitch not realize I can take everything from her in a heartbeat.

"I mean I would hate for anything bad to happen to Olivia, since it's obvious you care about her still".

"Don't you fucking do a damn thing to her" I seethe.

"Then pay me, besides it's obvious I could charge you several million and nothing would happen to your net worth".

"Fine, but if you do anything to Olivia I will stop paying you".

"I can agree to that" Monica says smiling sweetly, before walking away to Tristan Irvine's orange Hennessy Corvette ZR1.

I then close the window and end the video.

You're just digging the court grave you will be in sooner or later.

Backing out of the parking spot I speed out of the lot, and towards Brooklyn to pick up Olivia from her house.

As I got there I spotted Ava's Mercedes in front of the townhouse.

I then quickly parked, and got out of the car, as Ava walked around her car.

"She just went upstairs" Ava says before opening her car door.

I then walk up the steps and knock on the door before stepping inside.

"Hello Adrian" Faith says as I lean in the entryway.

"Hi Faith" I say slipping off my shoes, before walking upstairs, and quickly finding Olivia's room.

I then knocked on the doorframe as Olivia finished grabbing the things she would need.

"You look upset about something" Olivia says zipping shut her duffle bag.

"Monica is extorting me for a hundred thousand dollars a month not to show the video to Thornbrook, and to ensure nothing bad happens to you" I say knowing that being honest will be the best option.

"Another thing I dislike about her" Olivia mutters.

"You don't like a lot of people" I point out.

"Savannah and Monica, Aria I've accepted" she replies.

"Well eventually one of them will be in jail, as I told you before no one messes with the people I care about and threatening you is going to be one of the nails in the coffin Monica is building herself" I say.

"You're so blunt" Olivia laughs.

"I don't like beating around the bush, id rather just cut the fucking thing in half" I reply.