Chapter Fifty Eight

When school opened again everyone was ready for the last semester and it was already causing a lot of talk around the school about prom and what would happen after this year ended.

Pulling into the Thornbrook parking lot in my Porsche behind Adrian's gloss black Chiron, followed by the standard lineup of cars from everyone else.

Parking beside him I get out of the car in a cream coloured cropped long sleeved top, and ripped black jeans along with Adrian in all black with his ray bans, and biker jacket on.

Typical bad boy.

As we all walked towards the school Aria's white Supra pulled into the lot soon followed by the crimson Ferrari Sav chose to drive to school.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adrian glance at the two cars along with Aria who seemed to be upset or angry with something, as she approached us.

She had been hanging with us since Adrian had in a way helped integrate all of us together which wasn't that hard since we all had met Aria and knew she was a close friend to Adrian.

As she walked through the group I looked at Adrian and gestured knowing that he too just as well knew something had happened.

With that he turned and went after Aria as Sav speedily walked by up the steps of the school glaring in the direction of the group but also towards Aria.

This doesn't seem good at all.

"What do you think happened?" I hear Ava ask.

"I don't know, probably an argument over something" Hunter muttered leaning against a bench.

"I don't think so, Sav doesn't show anything other then a smile and she scowled at us" Nico says using his bomber to shine his sunglasses lens.

"And Aria's also usually smiling, and cheerful" Mia says.

"It's probably nothing honestly we've all seen Aria sad, and Sav probably just had a shitty break" I muse.

"I mean if I returned to a city to find out its rainy from Miami weather and I lived so far away from Manhattan and had to drive to school I'd be mad too" Hunter says.

"Unless your Adrian and little olive who will always be where there is either sun, rain or fog, and can fly anywhere in the world" Riley says.

"That's called a weather cycle Riley" I laugh before the bell rings, and we all walk away towards the doors of the large school.

Walking though the halls felt weird after two weeks of not being anywhere near Thornbrook, the modernist elements were always weird to see since the whole school had once been an estate, though the current building is much bigger I can only imagine what the school must have looked like in the early days.

Getting to the main stairs that climbed all the way to the fourth level since there was probably a dozen staircases in the whole school outside of the two in the library.

As I got to Econ I didn't see Adrian in his usual spot, which was weird but I also knew that he also didn't always come on time especially if someone he cared about wasn't feeling good, so that's probably what happened.

After a few minutes everyone was seated and ready as our teacher Mr. Bradford walked in holding a folder for what we would likely be doing over this unit.

"Good morning everyone, I see we have some new comers and about one or two absences so I'll do a second introduction then we are getting right into the unit" Mr. Bradford says setting the folder on his desk. "My name is Malcolm Bradford I worked at a Wall Street firm since I was seventeen and worked for over a decade and have earned about three million in that time period so lets get into it".

As he began doing the attendance I glanced out the window since it was forward facing towards the parking lot where I saw Adrian's car turn on, and him and Aria walking towards it.

Where could they be going?

Deciding to ignore it for now I lean back in my chair as the lecture begins but I can't seem to pay attention to it, though most of what is being discussed I've heard before since Adrian's business calls last hours and he had explained what he can about how everything works.

Eventually when the bell rings I make my way to my next class which was English since it was a required course and this was where mine ended up.

As I sat in the back corner again, though this time I was joined by Mia, and Kate.

"Hey Olivia you alright, you look a little spaced out?" Mia asks sitting to my right.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say looking up at her.

"You sure, I don't mean to pry but you don't look fully alright" Kate says turning to face me.

"I'm okay Kate really" I assure.

"You just changed your answer, are you fine, or okay?" she says.

"I'm okay, but you two don't need to worry about me I promise".

"Alright but you would tell us if something was wrong wouldn't you?" Mia pressed giving me a concerned look.

"Yes, why wouldn't I" I say, and they turn away satisfied with my answer.

As the lesson goes on our teacher explains that she wants an essay about what we wish to do in this course, and why, along with what we are most excited for this course out of what she has to teach us based off the curriculum.

Taking a sheet of paper like everyone else I began writing out my paragraphed response to those questions in as much detail as I could come up with, before handing in the two pieces of paper I filled on both sides, and walking out of the classroom before taking out my phone and calling Adrian since I haven't heard from him.

When he answered I could hear wind and the rustling of leaves, along with the faint sound of birds chirping through the receiver.

"Hi bellissima" he says and I could hear the smile on his lips.

"Hey Adrian, how are you, I saw you leave from economics?" I say as I enter the cafeteria.

"Yeah, Aria had a confession and I can understand not wanting to discuss personal matters at school or in a public place" he says.

"That makes sense" I agree before getting to the line. "Do you want anything from the cafeteria?".

"Double smoked bacon sandwich, and a mocha cappuccino" he replies.

"That's a Starbucks order" I laugh into the phone.

"Do you want to order Starbucks and come out to where I am?".

"Sure but I also don't know where 'out to where you are' is".

"I'll send you the address, I'm sure you will be able to find me easily".

"Alright, I'll see you when I get there" I say into the phone as I step out of the line.

"Okay, also just for the fact it's quite a way here use my phone number to pay" Adrian says.

"I don't mind paying for you, you do it for me quite a bit anyways".

"Alright, I surrender my pride this one instance, tell me when you are near".

"I will bye".

"Bye beautiful".

Hanging up the phone I walk away towards the stairs to head to the parking lot so that I can drive out to wherever it is Adrian has chosen to go.

Though picking up Starbucks is a major bonus.

Alright we are getting somewhere this is just setup so be patient for those of you who haven't noticed i do slow careful development of characters. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌