Chapter Twenty Seven

The next day as I walk out of Psychology I know I should be going to Economics but the issue was that i had to sit next to Monica, and no one else I knew had that class.

As I walked in I immediately knew I was late based on the fact the teacher, Mr. McCoy, had already started the lecture for today.

"Mr. Winters you're late" the teacher scolds.

And when you find the fuck that I give let me know.

I then sit down at the back in my seat directly next to Monica.

"Hi Adrian" she whispers.

"Monica" I say flatly.

"Alright can anyone tell me the extremes of psychological behaviours since we've gone over all of what this class will have to offer, now it is times for the extremes" Mr. McCoy says.

When no one raised their hands the teacher looked to me.

"What about our new comer, Adrian".

"Manic actions, and severe depression" I reply leaning forward in my chair, "you could describe someone who fluctuates between these as Type One Bipolar".

"Yes, so it will be these extremes you all will be studying this unit, please take notes".

As the lecture went on with several people taking notes though I genuinely could care less, I would remember all of this stuff anyway.

Psychology was probably one of my more preferred classes though despite me having to share it with Monica. I also had learned all this stuff already through actually having to get used to it.

When class was over with all of us being told that tomorrow would be us having to do a research project on a certain level of the mental health spectrum.

Standing I quickly walk out of the classroom to head to the library since I dropped Physics, and was halfway down the hallway when Monica appeared next to me.

"What do you want?" I breath looking down at her.

"Just curious where you're going" she says, with a smirk on her lips.

"The roof" I reply as I begin to climb the stairs up to the top floor of Thornbrook before looking around for anyone before twisting the disk of the classroom door to reveal the lock and opened it before replacing the disk.

"You did that quickly" Monica comments and I turn to see her leaning against the wall her red leather jacket over her arm.

"I've done this a few times" I say stepping into the room before Monica follows me.

I then pass all the desks that were collecting dust before opening one of the windows and reaching around to the gutter of the school which was actually welded on so that it couldn't get damaged if it was full.

After pulling myself up to the roof, I walked across it to the clock tower and sat near the ledge.

Monica had also followed me and I honestly didn't think she would though she's also a pretty daring person.

"So this is where you hide all day" she says sitting next to me.

"Yes I do come up here on occasion other then that I hide in the library" I say, "plus you want something what is it".

"I actually just wanted to come up here with you because I have a spare, same as you I will assume".

"I do have a spare, and I came up here to not be bothered by anyone" I say, pulling out my key and starting my car from the roof of Thornbrook. "I also don't believe you just wanted to be around me you're a schemer always have been" I say walking to the round drain pipe, to begin my climb down.

"I want to be around you" she says and I turn to see her with an oddly sad look on her face.

"Blackmailing someone isn't the way to do it" I reply stone faced before climbing down, and walking away towards my car.

Bellissima

I'm going back to One57
Read 1:52

Okay I'll meet you there
Recieved 1:53

Okay I'll tell the staff you're coming
Sent 1:54

Pocketing my phone I walked to my car and pulled open my door before pulling the door shut and opening my exhaust just to scare the freshman behind my car that were skipping.

I then rev my car and I see three freshman jump a foot in the air.

Pulling out I speed away back towards Midtown.

As I got home I pulled into the garage, and parked before getting out, and heading up to my penthouse.

When the the doors opened I put my key away before walking to the window to look over the fog that was beginning to cover all of Manhattan.

I then walk into my kitchen, and boil my kettle and taking a mug along with the first tea bag that I encounter.

Because I need to be a British bastard for a few minutes.

As the kettle clicked I pour a mug of tea and take a sip of it before walking to my living room, I then take my laptop and walk to the office I have in my penthouse, before sitting at my desk and working through the paragraph I had to write.

As I finished an hour later I walked back out to the living room where I found Olivia sitting on my couch doing what I had just finished.

"Came here to do a paragraph write up too?" I ask before she turns.

"Yeah, mines on the development of neuroscience" she says.

"Include a section about your opinion on lobotomies, and how fucked up they were" I say carrying my finished mug into the kitchen to throw out the bag and put the mug in the dishwasher.

"I have that near the end I'm doing recent advancements right now and then I will do all the things that led up to this point" Olivia explains before returning to tapping away at her keyboard.

"Sounds like you have a plan" I comment pulling up my messages and sending one to my event planner to get started on Olivia's birthday surprise that is set to occur in a weeks time.

Comment below what you think the surprise is also yes I'm aware only a month has passed so far so before someone gets salty about it there are specific reasons it be like this, also vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌