Chapter Sixty Seven

The following day we all were packing stuff for a day on my Catamaran the Diamond Angel and as a result I had both idiots helping get everything both of who I had to keep managed which was helpful having Nico here, since both of us were like carriage drivers keeping the horses in line, at least that's what it feels like at times.

"Adrian" Hunter calls up to me from the wooden pier below.

"Yes" I say leaning on the railing, as a windy breeze blew through my hair which I had left to it's own devices after combing, and had been slightly tousled by the wind.

"Can we bring champagne?" Hunter asks with a smile, and I roll my eyes.

Typical.

"Fine, go grab the gold label Armand De Brignac" I say pointing towards my beach house.

"Alright" Hunter says jogging off to go get alcohol.

If he wasn't dating Mia he'd still be getting three sheets to the wind every Friday.

Walking over to the sails I begin untying the thick knot to allow them to fill but until everyone get's onboard they can be held down and I'll retie them once we get out onto the open lake.

Crossing the yew wood deck, it doesn't take long for me to find my friends all on the rooftop lounge with music playing in the background while they all talk and sip various beverages all from cans.

"We should use the tube again, it was fun last time we all were here before June" Ava says.

"I can fill it if that's what you all want to do" I say walking over to the driver seat of the boat as I spot Hunter jogging down the pier a bottle of Champagne and probably every corresponding glass I own in his hands.

"We turning up later" Riley called down to his friend a smirk on his face.

"Fuck yeah" Hunter says, and I just roll my eyes though I know I will have one glass of champagne later on today.

"Alright get on the boat, or I'm leaving you on the pier" I say flicking open my sunglasses as I start the boat.

I then watch Hunter pull the gang plank up and pushing it into it's coiling storage area, before having the railing bar lock as I reversed the hundred foot yacht.

After long clearing the pier I turn the boat around and begin heading out onto the lake far away from where anyone else would go, since there were unfortunately other people that owned beach houses on Waccabuc Lake.

While the boat cruised over the water I turned and walked across the deck to the cooler to take out my drink of choice; being a can of San Pellegrino.

Cracking it open over the side of the boat since I didn't actually trust Riley to have not shaken it while I wasn't paying attention to him mostly because Hunter had been sun tanning on the deck and ignoring what he had said he was going to do to help get ready to leave.

Slowing down I turned to everyone.

"This would be the chance to go tubing Nico your assigned Captain of my boat" I say getting up from the leather chair, and walking down the stairs and out the open back glass door to go pump the tube up.

Walking over the just beneath where the sail was tied down I lifted a panel off the deck and took out the hand pump for the tube, along with the three large tubes.

I then took off the open white dress shirt I had been wearing since I couldn't be bothered to wear an actual shirt, and hung it over a rope, before beginning to fill all four of the two person tubes which I quickly made short work of without breaking a sweat.