Chapter Fifty Four

When Monday came something all of us hated we decide that was when we'd go jet skiing, it was also the day that it was going to be warmest while we were here, along with the fact that having a day of clear blue skies was always a nice addition to that.

Getting to the marina it was rather easy to know which boat was mine as usual it had become the largest in the harbour upon arrival. It wasn't even that I wanted to stand out it's just that my only option was the Galanio which also happened to be three hundred sixty feet long so I ended up with an entire birth back to back that was just occupied by my yacht.

Walking to the gang plank I found that staff were preparing the yacht for departure from the dock which in a way was better then personally having to go down the side of the boat and untie four separate ropes that were as thick as my arm.

As I headed to the front of the boat I found my friends wandering through the steel grey halls looking around at it as if this was the first time they had ever seen a vessel like this.

"It's a yacht and they're all similar like the other two I own" I say as I navigate the halls to the front of the boat so that I could stand on the bow while we headed out onto the ocean.

"Adrian you're yachts are also designed ever so different then the others depending on which one you get on" Kate says.

"I never said you had to memorize the layout" I muse as I head the bow propellers begin to spin pushing the boat away from the pier in such a way as to not damage any other vessels while moving towards the marina exit.

"Yet you have" Kate points out.

"He designed them himself" Olivia says leaning on the railing as the yacht moved out onto the ocean.

"Okay but none the less he remembered it perfectly" Nico says gestures to me.

"Haven't you done that with codes and firewall" I laugh as one of the staff offers us all glasses of iced water.

"Fair point" Nico submits.

"What deck is the jet skis on?" Hunter asks peering along the side of the boat.

"Deck two" I reply.

"I'll go with them to make sure they don't break anything" Nico says following Hunter and Riley as they walk away back inside.

"And I need to go tell the captain to drop anchor" I say heading towards the nearest stairs that I knew of and quickly made my way to the bridge house.

Pushing open the door I found the captain and the few other members of crew all operating the equipment they were trained for.

"Captain" I say, and the man looked to me.

"Mr. Winters" he replied with a nod.

"Please stop the ship, and drop the anchor" I say politely as I walked to the front so that I could look over the front of the boat.

As I looked down the long fore section of the yacht I could see the anchor being prepared for drop while the boat slowed to a halt.

After a moment I leave the crew to do what they needed and get out of their way to go change into shorts so that I could go use the jet skis with everyone else.

Getting down to the correct deck I quickly made my way through the hallways which were unlabeled mostly due to me wanting it to seem like a luxury vessel not the corridors of a warship.

The only real doors that looked similar were the other side of the jet ski storage rooms which had the wheel lock handle and everything since they were bulkhead doors, and should the boat begin to sink there would only be one room water got into through there.

Entering my bedroom I walked into the closet and changed into a pair of black shorts and headed down to the Jet Ski storage room.

When I got down there I found my friends lowering their chosen jet skis into the water via the cranes, Olivia had already got hers into the water, along with Nico and Kate. Hunter and Riley were another story as they didn't know how it worked.

"Do you two need help?" I ask walking over to them.

"Yeah" Riley mutters.

Sliding between them I take the controls and explain how each switch correlates to a certain crane and how each one also had a certain section for controlling the crane's arms.

I then demonstrate by getting mine into the water, before walking them through how it worked which they quickly understood.

Walking around the walkway I got down onto my jet ski, and headed out about fifty feet before making sure that the boys got theirs into the water successfully.

Once we were all in the water I went off to find the others which wasn't hard since I just had to follow the rippling of the rather calm water.

Spotting Olivia I sped up to fly past her splashing her with water. When I slowed to look she still sat there with a shocked look on her face while I laughed.

"Oh I'm getting you for this" she says beginning to chase me while I laughed.

Eventually I looked back as I could tell she went back so I began to make a wide circle to come back. As I was near the boat again Olivia flew past me soaking me.

I deserved that.

"You looked like you needed some water" Olivia says when she came back over to me.

"I did it cooled me off" I say wiping the water from my face before whipping the end around and putting Olivia directly faced with a wave.

"Whoops" I smirk before heading off as she once again pursued me though it appeared that Nico and Kate had done the same thing as us, along with Hunter and Riley so we all ended up using the jet skis to soak one another by doing passes.

When we eventually got back onto the yacht I went up to my room for a shower so that I could get the salt out of my hair, and not have it be coated in it in the next hour.

As I got out and got redressed I walked out to join everyone out on the foredeck as we began our journey back towards Miami.

So I'll admit this is on the shorter end but im trying to stay in the 7-8 ish upload time range so bear with me, also comment below I do read them all, and vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌