Chapter Sixty One

Hours later I had left the room making sure that no one would notice me leaving though a library with genre shelves that cover an area the size of a house does help a lot to cover the fact I pretty much left from an area with no one in it.

But right now I had to go to the gym since it was my final class and attendance was important for actually getting a good workhabit.

Getting to the large room I walked to the stairs that led down to the men's men's change room and over to my storage locker that held my comfy pants and athletic shirt which had the Italian flag on the back since I had it made there.

Putting on the clothing and storing my other clothes I close the metal door and lock it before walking out of the room, and up the stairs.

Crossing the dark wooden flooring to the bleachers I sit down leaning against the wall right before everyone else comes out.

The boys soon join me having changes into their own chosen attire, before the girls came up from their changing room, and I could actually see the other guys in the room taking analytic glances of them and scanning their bodies.

This is why girls think guys only care about sex.

Rolling my eyes I send a cold glare at all of them right before I see Olivia walk out along side Kate and Mia.

"Uh oh if they flirt with the girls this won't end well" Ava says covering her mouth.

"This will be a big mistake for every guy in this room" Hunter mutters.

"I second that" Nico says and I can hear his knuckles crack from him clenching them.

"I'm already going to be suspended, and if anyone tries some shit I'll fucking kill them" I icily remark.

We then watch as a guy comes up to the girls, and I could clearly hear what he says meaning so could the boys.

"I think your ass looks better in those shorts Thorne, you should wear them more often".

At those words I gripped the bench and I heard the crack of the plastic seats lip as it broke, drawing attention to where we all sat.

"Adrian" Nico warns, but before I got to the bottom of the stairs I heard the sound of a slap, and I looked up to see the guy with a handprint that was already showing a bruise, and Olivia standing in front of him.

"Don't you ever fucking say something like that to me again, or you won't just be missing good looks and pride" she seethes giving the guy a glare that was on par to my own.

"You bitch, how dare you talk to me like that you ugly slut".

Someone find a coffin because we're going to fucking need one.

"I might be a bitch but someone has to do it" Olivia quips.

"Look here scholarship girl just because you hang with billionaires doesn't make you better then any of us".

"The only thing true in that sentence was that I am around billionaires, and you're right it doesn't make me better, because I already am, now scurry off".

Without realizing it I was smirking out of amusement, before beginning to make my way across the gymnasium.

As I neared all I saw was the guy begin to leave the gym his pride in shammbles.

"That was amazing" Hunter says having been following me along with the others who had been on the bench.

"I know" Olivia says and I smirk.

"You're becoming him" he huffs.

"If she was becoming me she could have broken his nose, and a few other bones" I point out.