Chapter Fifty Five

I've noticed I've been very focused on finding who was behind the possible threat to me and Olivia, and in doing so I haven't been as good at managing my time between it and Olivia who deserves as much of my time as I can spare to give.

So I planned something for tonight, I would take Olivia out for dinner, but after that we would do anything she wished to.

Walking out of my office I made my way to the living room where everyone had congregated, and were talking candidly.

Leaning in the doorway I stayed silent while watching everyone talk about their plans for when we go back to New York.

"Mine's to be less focused on finding who's behind the threat to me and Olivia, and actually focus on enjoying what I have left for school with you lot before I have to take over WGI" I say making myself known to the room.

"How long have you been standing there?" Mia asks.

"Since we brought up this topic" Kate says looking at me.

Of course she noticed.

"You're the most quiet person in the whole world" Olivia says.

"It's a habit, also can I talk to you for a moment, privately".

Standing from her spot on the couch I could see how nervous she was. "Okay" she says and her angst became more evident.

"You don't need to be nervous" I whisper to her reassuringly as we walked away down a hallway.

"What did you want to tell me" she implores suddenly seeming more confident.

"I have been focused a lot on finding who was behind the threat to us and it's not fair that I've been neglecting you. So I'd like to take you on a date tonight, and after that the night is up to you, whatever you want to do we will do, just us" I say giving her a soft smile.

"Really?" she asks almost as if she doesn't believe me.

"I'd never lie to you" I say leaning down to kiss her, "there, a kiss to seal what I just told you".

"Can I have another?".

"You can have as many as you want" I say giving her another.

"I might have to take you up on that" she muses with a soft smile.

"And I will comply mi amor".

"Hmm... I thought devils were supposed to not show affection".

"I'm a devil until it comes to you Olivia, it'll always be that way" I promise while giving her a smile.

"You're sweet" she says.

Laughing lightly I smirk down at her.

"Go get ready, wear whatever you want" I say before walking away back to the entryway so that I could go up to me and Olivia's room though she wouldn't know I was there getting changed into what I wanted to wear for tonight.

I was taking her to a place called Seasons 52, so I wanted something that was nice but would also be warm enough for anywhere we could possibly go afterwards.

Pushing open the door to the bedroom I quickly threw on something nice to wear to the restaurant, before making my way out to go downstairs.

Without running into Olivia I get into the living room, and I can tell they are all wondering what I'm doing though Riley is the first to speak.

"Where are you going?".

"I'm taking Olivia for dinner" I say turning on the faucet to fill a glass of water. "Nico, you and Kate are in charge make sure these two don't break anything" I say emptying the tall glass, and walking to the front door.