Chapter Sixty

A week later me and the group were all coming back from lunch at this small Greek restaurant a mile or so away from the school.

There had also been a lot less activity in regard to who may be behind the threat to me and Olivia, along with the pressure for the final semester was piling onto all of us there was no way it wouldn't affect anyone.

Nico, Olivia and I had all been studying for hours when we went home, hell I'd gone to the Marina and sat on my yacht to study one day.

Currently I was pulling into the Thornbrook parking lot, quickly I park my car, and get out locking it after closing the door.

I then walk along the path towards the school since we were all a few minutes late to class, though once again I just took the work for the last half of the day and intended to go up to the secret room.

As I began to climb the stairs I noticed that the halls were being filled with students all going to third period.

Fucking great people.

As I passed through the lines of students who as usual moved out of the way granting me and my friends clear path to our classes I saw Tristan's towering figure approaching me, though he was struggling as he attempted to go against the tide of people.

"Having issues Irvine" I mutter before he gets through and comes up to me.

"Why are you having me followed Adrian?" he asks attempting to seem intimidating to me but he couldn't scare a fly if he wanted.

"Why the hell would I have you followed it's not like I give a shit who you sleep with".

"I don't know that's why I'm asking?".

"Tristan why do you even think it's me. Let's start there?".

"Because I swear the people that are following me are hired by you".

"If you think your being stalked take it to the Police or even get your own bodyguards, but don't tell your problems to me because your afraid of being openly appointed Thornbrook's resident man-whore" I challenge, while he gives me a glare that makes him look like a kid with too much sun in their eyes.

"What did you call me Winters".

"Don't act tough Irvine you fucking heard me or should I add deaf to your fragile masculinity".

Then I saw his fist move towards my face hitting me in the jaw, and I turn to deflect it as best as I can though none the less it only resulted in my nose being hit instead.

As I reached up to my nose I heard the collective gasp from people as I caught my balance, which only took a second, as I feel warm liquid on my hand and I look down to see red before rolling my eyes.

I'm bleeding perfect.

Turning to face Tristan I am handed a tissue by Aria, who had been one of the people to look to see if I was alright along with Nico, Kate, and Olivia.

Without saying a word I wipe the blood and make sure my nose isn't broken before discarding the tissue into a nearby trashcan.

It's then that the crowd actually sees that I had a nose bleed and the muttering begins, but the one I catch almost makes me laugh.

"The devil is about to make his appearance".

Oh that's for certain.

As I step towards Tristan I clench my fists and I send one to his gut along with his face. Those two hits and he staggered back.

"Is that all you have Winters" he laughs as he straightens with a bruise on the side of his jaw and face.

"Those are famous last words" I hear someone mutter.

In quick succession I hit him four more times and this time he falls to the ground, right before Principal Tollemer steps through the crowd and looks between me and Tristan.

"Winters, Irvine what is the meaning of this?" he booms.

"Tristan accused me of having him followed even though I haven't, and I may have also called him a man-whore, to which he punched me and I defended myself" I say being as blunt as I could.

"How many of you can prove this?" Tollemer asks looking around and everyone in view and earshot raised their hands.

"Very well, Irvine to the medical ward, Winters follow me, along with your friends, you all can write out your story of the events in your own words, afterwards Winters I want to talk to you".

"Let's go" I say following the principle to his office which had Headmaster written across it more out of acknowledgement of the schools heritage then anything.

Since I was one of the major players in this event I was reduced to sitting in the principals office.

Ten minutes later everyone else had handed in their event reports, and the principal reviews each making notes about them.

"Reviewing what you have told me and what the others have here. About your punishment however, you're a good student, athelete, and future businessman. You also remind me of myself when I was your age" the large well built fiery haired principal says. "But as I said last year I will have to give you a one day suspension for brawlling, nothing will go on your record, and you will be excused for the work for tomorrow".

"Thank you, sir" I say standing to attention a long time habit I have from Rosemburg.

"Did you go to a boarding school Winters?".

"Yes, Rosemburg, Mr. Tollemer, I attended for six years before coming here" I reply.

"I thought you might have since you stood to attention, anyways you're dismissed".

"Thank you Mr. Tollemer" I say standing and walking out of the office towards where everyone else stood weighting.

"So, what happened mate?" Nico asks rising from his chair.

"I have a one day suspension" I say leaning again the wall while accessing the damage to my hand which was minor just bruising for the most part aside from the blood from me wiping my nose.

"At least it's only one day" Kate points out, "it could have been a week".

"Yeah well, punching someone and not expecting them to finish a fight isn't exactly something that I am known for".

"Tristan had to go home I don't know what happened with him" Hunter says.

"Yeah well at least I know for the time being nothing can happen to be suspect of harm involving him".

"You're so cautious" Mia laughs.

"It's Adrian that's what can we expect" Kate says.

"True" Mia huffs before we all walk put of the office and I begin my journey to the library with Olivia not far behind.

Alright so that's a little short, since I went swimming and was there for quite a while. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌