Chapter Twenty Two

The next morning I woke up early, and showered before getting dressed in my usual outfit, along with a black fleece top coat which I had discarded over the back of the sofa, before putting Olivia's coat with her other stuff.

As I finished doing my hair Olivia peeked into the bathroom.

"Good morning Olivia" I say giving her a soft smile that she returned.

"Good morning" she replies.

"So the plan is to have breakfast then because it's raining, we could go to CN Tower, then maybe the aquarium"

"What do you plan on making for breakfast?".

"I'm going to have toast with cottage cheese and pepper" I say putting my brush back in my leather toiletry bag.

"Okay, I'll make mine when I get out of the shower" Olivia says.

"Alright".

I then walk out of the room, and out to the kitchen on the other side of the living room.

The whole hotel suite was roughly the same size as my whole bedroom, which was oddly eye opening.

Though every time I came home I was reminded how big my house was.

No wonder I live in the Hamptons.

When I get to the kitchen I began to pull everything out that I would need for breakfast, and got started on making it.

As I finished setting everything up Olivia walks out of the bathroom.

"The bedroom area has two sliding doors if you wanted privacy" I call over to her without taking my attention from the toast in front of me.

"Thank you" she replied before I hear the doors slide shut.

As I began eating my phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out of my pocket to see a message from Elijah stating that he had arrived with four vehicles out of a security concern.

When the doors of the bedroom opened Olivia stepped out dressed for the lightly rainy weather outside.

"I'm going to assume you want coffee".

"Always" I say pocketing my phone. "Elijah said that because of the situation my bodyguards aren't trusting me to be here alone with you despite the fact that I could defend both of us" I add noticing Olivia's curious expression.

She then laughs lightly, before beginning to make her own breakfast.

"Because you a boxer, and former gang leader. Couldn't defend both me and you" Olivia muses.

"You also took self defence, which means you're also able to protect yourself" I say putting washing off my plate as she walks over to the window and looks out.

"Adrian" Olivia remarks, and I turn to see her wide eyed looking down, so I move to the window and below us I can see four G-Wagons with members of my black dressed PPO's around them.

"Oh yeah they flew in this morning" I say.

"I swear you were part of the mafia".

"The Five Families haven't fully recovered in New York, so the Italian no".

"That means you were".

"American yes" I say, "I admitted that in court, and then cooperated as the Don to help them take down the entire operation".

"If you were part how did you hold onto all your property, and assets".

"Because everything that I bought with criminal money was ceased, and I surrendered all of what I had bought using that money".