Chapter Thirty

Olivia Thorne

The next morning when I woke up, I opened my blinds letting in the sun before walking across the room to my bathroom and quickly showering.

When I got out I walked through my closet and picked out white jeans with a grey off shoulder halter turtleneck.

After finishing my makeup I picked up my phone which I saw had a message on it from Adrian which said he was on his way before I noticed the black Aston Martin DB11 Volante round the corner with the top down, and my boyfriend in what appeared to be black jeans, V-neck, and wool blazer.

It was also then that I noticed the gust of wind blowing leaves around the streets.

I then walked downstairs and slid on my shoes before opening the door to see him leaning against the car.

"Good morning bellissima" Adrian says walking up the steps towards me.

"Good morning Adrian" I reply before he lifts me up into his arms eliciting a small squeak from me before I laugh.

He then presses his lips to mine, and I can tell he missed being able to do this.

And I did too.

"Alright you ready to surprise the wealthy population of Thornbrook that we've been together the entire time?" Adrian asks when we separate.

"Definitely" I reply walking down to the car and pulling open the door to the shiny black car.

When I got into the car I watched Adrian hit play on his phone and turn up the volume of the song before putting the top up.

As we drove through Brooklyn I noticed Adrian was taking a different route that went through Brooklyn Heights until it hit me he was showing me where he previously lived.

"This house right here was mine" he says slowing outside a grey and wooden Brownstone style townhouse with a dual garage beside the stairs.

"It's nice" I say looking at it.

"I just recently had it sold to a young couple expecting their first child, and I also really hope that kid doesn't have to be told that them and their parents live in a house that was searched by the Police".

"I mean I doubt it would be as much of a shock learning you're boyfriend was a former gang leader" I tease and I see him smirk.

"Okay then I see how it is today" Adrian muses pulling away and heading towards Thornbrook.

When we got there I could see everyone park waiting for Adrian to pull in, which I genuinely think they do because people will get out of Adrian's way something I remember not doing on the first day I met him and the group now it was mid November the year after.

Adrian quickly parked, before stepping out of the car, and shutting his door locking it, as he looked around at the group of people that were whispering and looking at how I had gotten out of his car.

Weird how with all that money it never bought any of them common sense to notice nothing separated Adrian and I.

I then watched as my grey eyed raven haired devil made the crowds dissipate creating an easy route along the concrete path.

"Hey Adrian why is she with all of you again" the recognizable voice of Monica said and we all turn to see her with a dumbfounded look on her face which didn't really do her any justice what so ever.

"She's never left Monica, you honestly think that blackmailing me, and extorting me will lead to us actually separating, she knew the whole time it was a ruse, a bloody good one if you ask me" Adrian says with one of his small confident smirks.