Chapter Sixty Five

Adrian Winters

I was partially awake early the following morning, mostly I was just comfy while I held Olivia's waist with my left arm. We laid spooning next to one another, while I played with a strand of her hair.

"You enjoy playing with my hair don't you" she muses rolling over to face me.

"Yes" I say coiling it around my finger before both doors of my bedroom burst open.

"Wake the fuck up bitches we're going to Waccabuc" Riley says a smile across his face and a bag in hand.

"What the fuck did you just call me" I seethe looking at him with a cold glare that he shivers under.

"It's a figure of speech, I promise" Riley says holding his hands up, and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Close the doors and walk away you have five seconds, before I get out of bed" I say and he quickly does what I asked.

I then laid back down, and Olivia stared at me with her eyebrows raised and a slight smirk.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I muse.

"I might have to, also why'd you threaten him".

"I did nothing of the sort I just motivated him with fear" I say, and she shoves me.

"How do they put up with you".

"Because if we were hoity toighty all the time I'd be bipolar" I say as Olivia traces the defined lines of my chest.

"You were when I met you, along with high handed and terrifying, but also attractive".

"There's why I'm a devil" I smirk traving the hickey on her stomach.

"What that your terrifying or that I don't think I can walk after lastnight" Olivia remarks.

"I never told you to fall in love with me".

"You didn't have to" she whispers, "I fell in love after a month".

"I loved you for a long time, but I didn't know what we were to one another, and well I only needed one look at you to know that there was something more to you, now I'm in too deep".

"You better be, I'm not sharing my devil".

"Your devil" I muse as she rolls on top of my chest and I stick my hands behind my head. "Does that mean your my angel?".

"That depends on who you ask but I'm pretty sure I'm more devil then angel".

"The boys would say you're my other devil half" I muse, "also I need a shower then the idiots can't say we did nothing".

"I should too" Olivia sighs as I get out of bed and pull the curtains open and look over New York which was being rained on which was evident by my window being speckled in droplets.

I then walk over to my bathroom and stripped before stepping into the marble tiled walls letting the hot water fully wake me up and get the tension out of my neck.

A few moments later Olivia slid in beside me using the other showerhead.

As I finished rinsing my hair out and opened my eyes I noticed Olivia staring at me.

"What?" I ask taking a step towards her.

"Nothing" she says turning away with a small smirk.

I hum back a disbelieving sound before using the element of surprise to trap her between the wall and my hard coiled chest.

"Bellissima, what were you thinking" I demand and I watch her eyes dilate.

"I was taking in how hot you look" she replies smirking up at me.