Chapter Sixty Two

Walking out of my penthouse elevator clean, and actually looking presentable unlike my messy hair from thirty minutes prior when I had finished at the boxing gym and came here to freshen up, I also was appreciative that I had the foresight to stash a blazer in my G-Wagon today despite the fact it looks more like a fucking tank.

Speaking of which I unlocked the vehicle and the foot board lowered so that I could get into my Brabus.

Yes I'm six two and I need to use it.

Starting the engine I pulled out of the garage and looking around I realized that I probably look like the definition of the mafia edits people make, dark haired, good looking, large black G-Wagon, and sharply dressed, the one thing I was missing was a gun but that was in my desk drawer in the Hamptons.

Forty five minutes later I got to my house, and parked the car in it's assigned spot before walking up to my front door so that I could change vehicles, and looking through the circle of keys I pick my Ferrari LaFerrari before heading down to the garage and walking over to the typical gloss black hypercar.

Getting into the leather and alcantara seats, I started the V12 that was behind my head, and drove out of the garage with my door open, before parking and walking back to the garage doors pressing the close button which immediately shut the triple doors.

As I walked back to my car I put on my sunglasses despite the fact it was actually sunset, something that allowed my car to have a pale orange reflection of the clouds on the polished roof.

Sliding into the car once again I pulled my door shut, and sped off towards Nico's family house.

This was something that I would never get tired of was the lack of people in the Hamptons during the week since it was only from Friday night to Sunday night anyone from NYC came here because it was such a far drive.

No wonder my anti social ass enjoys it.

Spotting the familiar Harrington Mansion I pulled up the curved driveway and parked behind Hunter's Lamborghini Centenario.

Stepping out of my car I pushed the door shut and locked it before walking up to the black door of the house and politely knocked three times.

When the door opened I was greeted with Mia.

"Adrian come in" she says stepping aside to let me in.

"Ladies and gentlemen the Devil has arrived" Hunter announces walking over to me with a glass of a clear liquid that smelt strongly like tequila.

Only Hunter would drink tequila in a glass.

"Fuck off Ambrose" I hiss with a glare as I slide off my shoes, and pull off my blazer.

"You'd miss me" he says taking a sip from his glass.

"I will fucking hurt you" I state.

"No you wouldn't", to prove him wrong I hit him in the back of the head.

"Harder" he moans before laughing.

"Hunter he will put you in a hospital for the next year" I hear Olivia call from the living room and I walk into the connected kitchen and living room where I saw Nico and Olivia sitting across from one another looking at whatever was in front of them.

"What are you two doing?".

"They've been playing a competitive game of chess for twenty minutes" Riley says from where he sat cross legged in the middle of the couch eating caramel brownie Häagen Dazs.

"But was ice cream needed to be involved?" I implore as I sat down on the couch, before Olivia looked over her shoulder at me.

"Ice cream is a separate food group" she says and I tilt my head back to hide the fact that I found that comment amusing.