Chapter Six

The next morning I was dressed in all black including a leather jacket that for once wasn't from Saint Laurent, but it was comfier.

As I walked away from the kitchen where i just finished having breakfast I found the key for my Audi R8 V10 Exclusive Edition, and stepped into the elevator to go down to my garage.

Walking along the line of cars I stop by my R8 with its metallic gunmetal grey accent on the carbon fibre side air intakes.

Opening the door I slide into the car and start it's ten cylinder engine, before pulling out of the garage onto the rainy streets of New York.

I didn't want to be too showy today so I'm being subtle.

As I got to a stop light Hunter pulled up next to me in his Huracan Evo and revved at me.

Alright then Ambrose.

Putting my car in neutral I revved back before the light turned green and I had to change gears, so I could go and not make everyone behind me pissed off since there was so much haste in NYC.

Getting to the open gate of Thornbrook I pulled through, along the line of cars where the group always parked and slid into my spot right before I saw the hood of Olivia's white Porsche round the corner, and pull up beside me.

As I get out of my car so does Olivia looking stunning as ever.

"Good morning bellissima" I greet walking around the hood of her car to pull her to my chest and look down at her.

"Good morning Adrian" she says before I press my lips to hers.

When we separate I hear the distinctive rev of an engine and as I look up I see Sav pull into the lot in her 458 Italia.

"Oh this looks fun" Hunter muses.

"Olivia you parked where she used to" Mia says walking over to her.

"She was replaced by someone ten times better as far as I'm concerned" I comment.

"I think we all can agree to that" Kate says.

"It says something when someone who's never been here has an opinion" Nico says.

We all then watch Sav park, and get out before walking towards us dressesd in her typical designer outfit.

"I see Thornbrook got a new queen" Sav muses looking over at Olivia.

"I need someone to share the crown of hell" I say with a smirk.

"Olivia Thorne is it we never got to meet in person" Sav says extending her hand and Olivia takes it without breaking eye contact with Sav.

"Savannah Lovell, no we didn't how unfortunate" Olivia says with a fake sweetness, and I internally smirk.

Thornbrook does have it's queen a well deserved one too.

"Yes, well I'll be going" Sav says walking away towards the school, and glancing back at us at one point.

"Good job" I say, "that's one of the few times she's looked uncomfortable".

"I don't like her".

"You only have to put up with her for a year".

"That's too long" Olivia remarks.

"Every rich person has a secret, no amount of great wealth was made entirely legally, or innocently" I implicate.

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"It means we all keep the skeletons in the closet for as long as we can" I explain, "and trust me we all have something to hide".

"I don't doubt that" Olivia says.

"Also Sav decided to break into my penthouse so five people got fired, and I ended up having to play a game of guarded questionaire with my ex".

"How'd that go?" Riley asks before getting 'are you serious?' looks from everyone.

"Well, I got to have a drink and pleasant chat" I reply sarcastically, "but over all she didnt get any major information that wasn't obvious".

"Sounds normal you wouldn't reveal shit for anything" Mia says.

"Unless Olivia's life was on the line" Nico points out.

"Would that be before or after a bullet was put in the person threatening her life" Ava ask.

"Before, the fastest way to any guy is through their significant other" I say locking my car and heading towards the school.

"You also would probably take down any one who threatened Olivia" Mia says.

"It's not a probability he would, you saw what happened" Kate interjects looking back at the slightly shorter girl.

You're not wrong.

We all then separated to go to our lockers, with me and Olivia continuing down the main hall though hers was before mine.

Getting to it I spun it open since even a school with a massive budget like this one doesn't invest in another eay of opening the lockers.

I then grab my textbook, and kicked the door gently which still banged shut despite my effort.

Sliding the lock through its metal holder I walked away towards Olivia's where she stood making sure she had everything.

"Olivia, you have everything I can see it in your arms" I say.

"I also can't close my locker, and if I try I think I'll drop something".

Reaching my hand out I take the lock and shut the door before locking it.

"There you go, now we have to go to Calculus" I say.

"Fun".

"I thought smart people were supposed to enjoy acedemic subjects".

"There boring though I already know the answers" Olivia says.

"Then why'd you take it, you obviously don't know everything if you're taking it".

"Shut up" she says as we be begin to climb the stairs.

"I'd like to see you make that happen" I muse smirking down at her.

"Keep smirking Adrian see where that gets you".

"Oh I will" I assure, watching her become more and more done with me teasing her.

"I fucking can't with you this morning" she groans and goes to walk ahead of me but I pull her back.

"You know I only tease you because I can get away with it".

"One day, just you wait" she warns and I just laugh as the bell goes and students begin to make their way into their classrooms.

So this was a bit of a filler chapter, the next one I have a plan I actually have several for this book so I hope you all will enjoy it. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌