Chapter Nineteen

Adrian Winters

The next morning after dressing in black jeans, a breathe shirt, black leather jacket, and styling my hair how I wanted I walked downstairs to get the key for my Pagani Huayra Roadster, where I found Aria already dressed and ready for the day.

"Good morning Arianna" I say opening the key drawer and taking the carbon fibre key for my selected car out.

"Good morning, also thank you just sitting and supporting me last night".

"You're welcome" I say stepping out of the door and down to the garage entrance, while Aria gets into her LFA.

Walking down into the garage I unlock the Pagani, and get in, before driving out and letting the garage close.

I then drove out of the gate, and away towards New York with Aria's car not far behind.

As we drove I found Nico and Kate in separate vehicles for once as we all began our journey to Thornbrook, though I was going to get Olivia.

When I got to Brooklyn, I began weaving my way through the streets until I arrived at Olivia's house.

Bellissima

I'm here
Read 8:12

I can see you, I heard you too
Received 8:13

I bet, now bring your beautiful self
Read 8:14

Yes sir
Recieved 8:15

Wow bellissima
Sent 8:16

Pocketing my phone I got out of the car, and shut my door only to see several people walking by looking at the piece of art on wheels I had driven.

What is it with people it's a fucking car so what.

After a moment Olivia walked out of the front door in black leggings, and turtlenecked croptop.

"You're very demanding this morning" she muses as she reaches the bottom of the steps.

"Good morning to you too Miss Thorne" I smirk while pishing off the glossy carbon fibre body of my car.

"Do call me Miss Thorne Winters".

"That's your last name isn't it" I say pulling her to my chest while smiling down at her.

"You're so annoying when you do this" she groans tilting her head back.

"Yet you love me, also if you get in the car we're going for coffee" I say letting go of her and walking around to the driver side.

"Coffee, where?" Olivia asks.

"Starbucks where else" I reply opening the door and getting into the car.

After buckling my seat I pull out of the space and begin my journey to Starbucks.

New York was always busy as hell around this time well busy compared to normal because if it was ever not busy traffic wise I doubt it would be called the city that never sleeps.

When we got to Starbucks I parked, and me and Olivia got out of the car before walking inside.

"Good morn... Olivia" Sam says.