Chapter Twelve

When the weekend finally came I was back in the Hamptons standing in my closet dressed in faded black jeans, a black V-neck shirt, and both my cross and Jesus pendant chains on.

My only issue was which jacket did I want to wear?

I had so many in fact if I had to guess I'd say I owned about fifty at the least.

Eventually I stop in the leather section and pull the Daniel Hechter jacket off of its hanger and pulled it on.

I then walked out of my bedroom and along the bannister railing.

In my living room Hunter and Riley stood hitting each other with pillows something they did last year in the same week.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" I ask keeping my amusement from my tone.

"Pillow fight you should join" Hunter replies before being hit in the side of the head by Riley.

"What have I told you two about doing this shit in my house" I say walking down the stairs so that I can watch this transpire.

"Come on it's fun" Riley says.

"You two are like children" I remark leaning in the doorframe.

"They've been doing this for a while" Kate says closing her bracelet around her wrist.

"And my hundred dollar couch pillows better not be ripped" I say grabbing the pillow from both Hunter and Riley before fluffing them and putting both back on the couch.

"You really don't have fun that often do you?" Riley asks.

"No because he's watching you two idiots" Nico muses pocketing his phone as we all walk into the entryway.

As I got there I took the key for my Aston Martin DB11 which I liked to call the black out, along with slipping on my Triple Black NMD's, before heading out the front door.

I then pass the groups cars to my garage, which I quickly put in the code for and head down the curved ramp to my collection of cars.

The problem with such a large space housing so many vehicles was that it took a while to reach the area where my Aston Martin's are.

Taking the key out of my pocket I unlock the car, before pulling open the door and sliding inside to start the engine.

I then pull out of the garage, and up to where the steps are with Olivia standing waiting for me to stop. When I did she walked around the car, and got into the passenger seat before I drove past everyone else while they figured out how to either turn around or back out of my long-ass driveway without scraping the fuck out of their cars.

We then all drove off towards New York which was going to be an extra long drive considering it was an hour to New York, and another half an hour to Sav's house.

Throughout the drive me and Olivia sang along to the music that we had in our shared playlist.

The weird thing was that we weren't chasing the sun out here, we were getting more daylight as we neared NYC.

Getting to the city I then lead all six cars through the streets towards the northern area of New York's smaller neighborhoods where Sav lived.

As we all pulled up to the house with it's gate's open and a line of cars all pulling down the driveway in such a way no one would be stuck should they want to leave.

I then followed the lines of cars and parked directly in front of the garage before getting out of the car.

I could hear the music that was playing inside and I could only imagine what it was like inside though there was a time when I attended every party that Thornbrook's student body held. It's also how I ended up being drunk and waking up in beds of people I never knew or wanted to know.