Chapter Thirty Three

A week had passed since the party and once again I sat in my office attempting to figure out who was out to get me, and use Olivia against me.

Olivia after I had told her that moved all her things to my house, knowing that she was safest here in our home. Her mom however couldn't come out here since she worked five days a week.

From Aria I had gotten a list of everyone she saw and then with Nico's help got access to a security camera to get every license plate of people who attended the party.

I would admit that the distance I had gone was extreme but I also had no room for errors when it came to anyone close to me especially Olivia, I also had sent a group of security guards to be able to keep Faith safe since I had no idea who the two people were that were out for me, and what measures they'd be willing to go.

As I opened the file on everyone deemed possible suspects I heard a knock on the door and glanced up as Olivia walked in.

"I brought you tea" she says setting the mug down on my desk.

"Thank you bellissima" I say looking up at her, with her with a messy bun atop her hair. "What were you cleaning?".

"The kitchen why do I smell bad?".

"Not at all, you just always put your hair up into a messy bun".

"Of course you noticed something that small" Olivia muses, noticing the file that was on Sav and spun it around. "You have a file on Savannah?".

"People I've met, or know yes I do have files on" I reply taking back the file.

"Do you have one on me".

Well shit.

"Yes I do, but it's rather blank" I sigh.

"Can I see it?".

Turning and walking to the shelf I run my finger along the organizers and take out a grey file with the logo I used for my personal folders.

"Here" I say handing over the file.

Olivia then opened it and set it on the desk reading down the mere ten lines.

"Miss Olivia Aubrey Thorne a former student at Williamsburg Prep, recently acquired a scholarship to Thornbrook Academy for academic achievement, subject is roughly five foot seven and appears to be healthy. Works at Starbucks on Lafayette Ave and Grand. Shift usually is four to seven PM. Appearance wavy dark brunette hair and grey eyes" Olivia reads.

"Yeah I stopped having you documented before we all went to Waccabuc last year for the first time" I say, "I actually wanted to burn this file, along with the ones on the rest of the group, which reminds me",

I then begin to find all the files on all six other members before taking them all including the one Olivia held out to the firepit with a lighter.

"You had all of us documented on?" Olivia breathes.

"A testament of my trust issues" I say lighting the ends on fire and dropping the stack into the pit watching it turn to ash, and burn out.

"You really don't like memories of your past do you?".

"Not at all, the best years of my life were here in New York I'll give you that but I've definitely done things I regret".

"I think we all have" she says as we walk back inside the house.

"That's probably true also since it's snowing and cold" I begin gesturing to the blanket of snow that didn't seem to want to go away. "Do you want to go ice skating tonight with me?".