Chapter Sixty Eight

It was the night of prom, and everyone from Thornbrook was going to be attending. Unfortunately.

Olivia had convinced me to wear some form of colour since she had chosen a dress to match it.

Standing in my mirror I finished forming a perfect Double Windsor knot for my charcoal grey tie, before picking up the burgundy velvet blazer I'd chosen, and pulled it on.

I then walk around to the main room and scan the rows of watches before settling on my Audamar Piguet Royal Oak Supersonnerie.

As I finished closing the clasp I heard the sound of heels behind me, and glanced up at the mirror spotting Olivia's curled dark hair before I feeling hands on my chest.

"Red suits you" she says resting her head on my shoulder, and I can tell she went all out all the way down to her makeup which when paired with her already stunning looks was causing my heart to pick up speed.

"Suits you even better" I say turning around to face her standing in a V neck maxi dress the same colour as my tie and blazer with a slit down each side, along with pairing the dress with Louboutin heels.

"Your going to be the fucking death of me tonight" I muse looking her over, knowing damn well that she will draw attention, "I'm going to end up glaring at every other guy there".

Humming back with a smirk on her lips something that tempted me to ruin it from kissing her but I'll save that for later tonight.

"Well it's not like I can leave you either some pretty socialite might try to steal you from me" Olivia replies while straightening the lapels of my jacket.

"I wouldn't even talk to them and we both know that, though having you not be out of sight doesn't sound so bad, I'll get to keep a closer eye on you".

"But you didn't account for anyone trying to take me away from you" she says and I lean close to her ear trapping her between the island and me.

"I might just have to mark this pretty neck of yours to deter them, and if that doesn't work I'm sure you'll manage" I whisper.

"You're not giving me a hickey" she says flatly.

"Oh but later your answer might be different" I say leaning back before planting a kiss on her lips before standing straight again.

"No ruining my make up" she says taking a step towards me and smiling coyly. "Not yet".

She then walks away out the door and I let out a sigh.

Looks like an angel but is as much a sinner as me.

As I follow her out we both walk downstairs to the entryway of our home were everyone else stood dressed and ready for our trip to the building where Prom would be hosted.

"Are you wearing colour, Jesus Adrian, she must have you some kind of whipped" Hunter laughs, and I send a cold glare in his direction.

"You're going to be in some kind of pain if you don't shut up" I hiss opening the key drawer and taking out the key to my Aston Martin Vantage.

"Hunter you're walking a line that could end any second" Mia points out.

"That never stopped him" Nico mutters and I smirk at the truth in it before hiding that I had any reaction to it at all.

"Alright let's go" I say pulling open the door before we all walked out and I locked it.

Reaching the bottom of the steps I unlocked my car which I had actually brought up earlier to spare time, and walked to the passenger side and held open the door for Olivia who slid into the car with ease likely due to the slits in the side of her dress.