Chapter Fifty Two

A few days later the whole class was scheduled to go to a party not the normal ones I was used to but none the less it was organized in a club that got rented out for us just for the night.

Though I know for a fact people will steal booze from behind the bar.

We all sat in different cars mostly due to the boys renting cars for the trip like they had done when we were all in Los Angeles.

As of right now I sat in my 488 Pista Spyder on the way to the club. I knew what club life was like and honestly I didn't think I'd ever go to one but here I was on my way to one.

Miami was also very much a night life city and was probably the most busy at this time of day though in reality the night was only just starting despite being ten PM.

Turning onto the final street I spotted the entrance to the club being guarded by two large burly bouncers.

I then parked across the street, and walked across the road to the front door which the bouncer merely looked at me and let me and Olivia inside.

The inside of the Bamboo Nightclub was dark except for the blue lights that ran along panels on the walls along with a crystal round chandelier above the middle of the club, everywhere was wide U shaped white booth seats with a table in the middle.

Walking upstairs I found the private booth which I had reserved with a Brut Premier Louis Roederer champagne in an ice bucket.

Soon after everyone else in the group joined us and we sat listening to the music that was playing around the club as people drank and associated, with the other high class people that would be let in mostly due to the bouncers only letting people who paid for attendance in which was really only accessible to the one percent of people in the country.

Looking off the back of the open balcony onto the seats below I noticed Aria enter the club which despite knowing she was a party girl at times I didn't really expect her to want to associate with the other eighty wealthy heirs and heiresses in the room.

Walking through the crowd I saw her notice me and walk towards the stairs.

As she got to the top of the stairs I took in her outfit which consisted of a black ruched bodycon dress, and heels.

"You look nice" I muse as she sat down between Kate and the end of the table.

"Thank you, I didn't really think you were a nightclub person" she comments.

"I'm not why do you think I'm hiding in a private booth at the end of the second floor" I reply picking up my glass and taking a small sip.

"So you can say you went" she laughs, and I just exhale in amusement before watching everyone begin shuffling out to go dance.

"Adrian" Olivia says giving me a small smile, though she could say my name and I'd understand what she had wanted from me.

"Bellissima" I say sliding out between the table and following her down to the dance floor where she began to dance bringing a smile to my face before I joined her.

It was these moments I felt my most normal, like I wasn't a billionaire heir, or a supercar collector, I wasn't the Devil of New York. I was just me, and that's what she brought out of me the real me, to the point that I was actually convinced that this was how she saw me as proof of her telling me she never cared for the money in my bank account or that I lived in the Hamptons or that I drove cars that only one percent of people would ever own. It didn't occur to her and I don't think it ever did at least not in that way.

Because we all know she thought she wasn't supposed to be around us when she was just what all of us needed. Mia and Ava got a friend, Nico got an intellectual equal and I got the girl I needed my whole life.

We danced for who knows how long the only answer I can come up with is not long enough, until Aria asked if she could steal me from Olivia which my girlfriend agreed to.

"Arianna" I say as we danced pretending like we weren't talking to one another.

"Adrian" she says.

"Why did you want to steal me?".

"I wasn't going to sit and drink the whole time I'm here what person comes to a club to do that other then you besides I'd rather dance with someone I know then a complete stranger".

"Fair enough" I muse.

"I knew you'd see logic".

"That's all I see Aria".

We both then just danced like everyone else who was having a good time though I could all but feel Olivia watching and I did catch her staring a few times with a slightly amused smile.

I was actually glad that my girlfriend and closest friend could come to terms with one another, though I suppose being forced to do so was something that was needed led to it.

When the song eventually changed I decided that it was time to leave before the inevitable slow song came around something I always seem to get caught in, and for once I didn't want to.

As I got back to the lounge area I sat back down beside Olivia.

"How was that?".

"It was alright, I prefered dancing with you though" I say downing the rest of what was in my glass. "Damn my glass is empty"

"The best part is that I don't think you can get drunk" Hunter muses.

"If I drank the whole bottle I would be" I reply, setting my glass down and putting the cork back into the bottle that had been empty for a while since it had been shared nine ways.

All of a sudden Olivia pulled out her phone and stood from the place beside me before turning to us.

"It's my mom" she says but I could tell from how tense she was that wasn't the case.

"Someone go with her please" I say, and Kate instantly stood going with Olivia.

When they were out of ear shot Nico looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"If you wanted someone to go with her why didn't you go?".

"Because I'm going to get us all waters" I say getting up to go do just that.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Olivia and Kate walk back inside, and both seemed sad but Kate wore a comforting look as she whispered things to Olivia.

Deciding to find out why Olivia lied later I get the nine glasses of water for us and head back up to our shared booth.

Sliding the tray onto the table, I took my glass and began to down it so that I would be sober for when I left.

We all then sat talking about what we should do for the rest of the trip here in Miami, and Hunter said we should go raid every luxury store in Miami Mall, or go jet skiing which seemed to be a well liked option.

When it was finally time to go none of us were really in a rush more because the need for sleep was setting in and I didn't want to get in a car accident if we go any later.

Unlocking the car me and Olivia got inside, and began our drive back towards the house.

I wasn't going to ask about her call either I know she'll tell me when she's ready, and I'm a patient person and am able to wait for a very long time, and I will wait as long as I have to.

Yes im doing this again who called Olivia comment below im curious od who you think it was, also vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌