Chapter Fifty

The following day as the jet landed in sunny Miami, along with a few other jets though Adrian seemed to have the wonderful ability to buy the largest private jet at the airport.

Standing from his seat he walked to the stairs and down to one of four Brabus GLS, I then followed him into the back of the SUV, and pulled the door shut before we drove out of the hanger towards a gate to let us out onto the streets of Miami.

It must have been very odd for so many people to watch so many expensive cars leaving the airport. Though unlike most of the people that would be attending we got to stay at Adrian's mansion, and likely a few other people would too if they didn't decide to rent a mansion.

The drive didn't actually take that long, before we were along a golf course with several large houses throughout it.

"That's a country club" Adrian says noticing where I was looking.

"Where is your house?" I ask.

"Right there" he says pointing at a large white and black house.

"Damn" I mutter looking at it, as the cars pulled around the artificial lake and down the road that led to it I realized just how large the house was.

"Welcome to my house" Adrian says getting out of the car.

"Dude your house is the biggest in the area" Hunter says as we walked up to the door.

"What else did you expect Hunter" Mia says, while Adrian unlocks the front door and lets us all into the mansion's entryway.

"This looks similar to your first mansion" Nico says walking through the grey and black marble floored entryway with stairs on either side of the room and a balcony at the top.

"That's because it is, I liked the colour palette in it" Adrian says walking right down a hallway into the kitchen.

Ignoring where everyone else went I walked through the halls of the house until I ended up at a boot room and out of curiosity opened the door to the garage that was as expected filled with cars though the one that caught my attention was the brown Bugatti Veyron at the end of the line up.

Getting over to it I looked around at it, and opened the door since I know Adrian doesn't actually lock his cars when they are in his garage.

This looks like either a one-off or a rare variant.

Disregarding my better judgement I looked for something that would tell me what made it special when I noticed the silver elephant between the seats and looked around the peanut butter leather interior.

"That's a Veyron Grandsport Vitesse Rembrandt Edition, there are only three, and I own one of them, bought at auction in Paris for three point two million Pounds".

"That's over four million isn't it?" I ask looking at him, and he simply smirked walking around to where I stood, and I immediately feel like an idiot for touching something so expensive.

Girl you carry around a Hermes bag.

Telling my subconscious to shut up I watch Adrian gesture for me to get in.

"You sure?" I ask.

"My Chiron Noire is a million euros more then this, get in the car Olivia" he says, and I follow his direction before he closes the door and walked back to the boot room leaving me in the front seat of the car. Was I used to sitting in cars like this but never behind the wheel.

Right when I was about to get out Adrian reappeared and walked across the garage to the car before getting into the passenger seat, while simultaneously handing me the brown leather wrapped key.