Chapter Thirty Seven

I wish I didn't have to be here at the Winters Group building in London, I had to wake up at four in the morning.

I had then drove all the way from my house to the dual towered building with tinted glass.

Pulling my rain drop speckled Chiron in front of the tower with Winters House written in steel letters on the marble entrance slab.

Getting out of the car, and locking the doors I button my suit jacket that covered my black turtleneck as I walk up the steps to the door.

Crossing the marble floor towards the elevator I looked around the entrance. The wall behind the desk was wood panelled, with two sets of stairs on either side of the room with the elevators behind the wooden wall.

Getting to the front desk the blonde receptionist glanced up at me.

"Good morn... Mr. Winters, oh god I'm so sorry, what can i help you with".

"I'm here for a meeting please inform the board of my arrival" I say before walking off towards one of the main elevators.

Pressing the button for the elevator the doors opened with a ping, and I stepped inside hitting the button for the eightieth floor.

As the car reached the top level, I got off passing a second desk where the top floor secretary sat since this was the executive level with the National Directors offices for the entirety of the European office.

Walking through the halls I reach the meeting room, and push the doors open.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen" I say walking along the side of the table drawing all their attention to me like I hoped it would. "This meeting is about the expansion of Winters Group International, on a much larger scale then we already operate".

I then take the coffee that was made and left for me, before sitting down at the head of the table. "You were all asked to collect the files for your individual branch and compile all the things you can see growing in, I have reviewed that file, the ones in front of you have my instructions for you" I begin, "this company has had many ups and downs over the years one of the largest being the deaths of my parents a little over four years ago, since then this company's growth and all it's subsidiaries have grown stagnant it's plateaued never getting much higher or lower. We can't have that, this whole enterprise is to affect the world in a positive way to build and grow as a business, now it's nearing its nearly quarter century anniversary, we need new ideas, to remodel all this to be more directed to the future, so instead of saying what to you envision the future being like, what do you want it to be like, and please be realistic".

"The plan you gave us mentioned development of technologies, such as green energy, and self reliantly produced vehicles. But there wasn't any specificity applied with it" a man in his mid forties says rolling the pen he held between his fingers.

"That is because I'm not one to be blinded by ambition give me idea's and opinions you have surrounding the things I suggested and brought up" I say leaving them to all think for a moment.

"What about magnetic energy, that's a green energy after all, kinetic energy provides heat releasing energy that if we could contain would provide power on a scale much larger then any propane or natural gas power system could" a young woman brought up, and I internally smiled.

I'm going to tell Olivia this she'll probably be shocked.

"Create a file of the specifics and fax it to my office in New York after this meeting, if anyone else has idea's voice them please" I say folding my hands.

"Massive air filters, fans could suck in the polluted air cleaning, and cooling it, it would stop the global emissions the world faces, the collected pollutants could be recycled and reused for products, such as gas, there wouldn't be any need to use drilling rigs to collect oil".

"Brilliant idea".

"The Oil rigs recently procured would become useless though what would be the point pulling up twelve billion in oil if it can't even be used".

"Mining Oil can be done still after all what's the point in having drilling rigs if we can't make use of them" I muse. "it would also be excellent refineries and storage rigs, for the natural gas we do hold control over".

"How many barrels is that Mr. Winters".

"I might be from the United States but I tend to steer clear from the oil industry, besides it's counter intuitive to take part in the distribution of the same thing I want this company not become associated with on a large scale" I say, "but for those of you who wish to know what total estimates place us at it's eighty one billion pound sterling".

"That could be valuable for sales Winters Group has never had the capability to close a deal that would give that big of an addition".

"You really want to get into oil it's recovering now we could focus on the take over of a series of oil businesses the Middle East would be a good place to start" I say, "there are likely dozens of oil fields that could be taken into account for mining, I just don't wish to have the Winters name or the company linked to it".

"In this file you stated you wanted to rebuild from the ground up to give the whole company a new image, new buildings, equipment, employees, mentality, take full use of the new generation of motivated people, that are all over the world" a grey eyed man with curly copper coloured hair says, "What if you added another subsidiary one that was privately owned by Winters Group, there wouldn't be an appointed link to the company yet Oil could be freely pulled from the sands of the Middle East".

"Thank you Mr. Rivers, I will consider that, does anyone else have any further ideas, comments, concerns or questions if so feel free to email or speak to me after the meeting if you wish to have our conversation be more private" I say.

When no one else says anything I nod, and stand.

"Meeting adjourned, have a good day".

Slowly everyone stood, and began making their way to the door.

"Ms. Flores, Mr. Rivers, and Mr. Adelone please stay for a moment" I say and they all stop while I take note of their names and ideas to discuss with my staff when I do return to NYC.

"Mr. Winters" Ms. Flores says and I tilt my laptop screen and look up to see all three patiently waiting.

"I just wanted to thank you more personally for your ideas. I would also like to provide the chance to each of you, also if me and my Executive Board decide it to be a smart idea for the next generation of this company I want each of you to join the board to help develop your suggestions into fully functional subsidiaries".

"Thank you Mr. Winters" Mr. Rivers says.

"Don't thank me yet, now off to work, it will take more then just ideas to get onto the board of Executives" I say giving them a small smile as I pick up my laptop, and close it before walking out of the door of the meeting room back towards the towers elevator.

Maybe this will be the first step in securing WGI's future and I hope to go I'm right.

Alright so theres a little insight into Adrian's possible future business ventures, comment chapter thoughts below, also vote and share. Anyways

Peace✌