Chapter Thirty Two

It was a few weeks after the trial and right now me and Olivia stood in Taz's Gym sparing with each other, which was mostly me directing her.

I would admit the mark she gave me on my arm when we went to Waccabuc the very first time was very apparent to why that was, she was strong, and very agile, as she had done everything I had directed going so far as to get her to use mixed martial arts strikes, which she excelled at.

"Can we try the actual thing?" Olivia asks as she quickly lands a kick to the pad on my left hand.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yes, I will put you on your ass" she smirks.

"Okay" I say tossing the pads outside of the ring, and grabbed my gloves before strapping them on.

"When ever you want to start go for it, no face shots, just body, and I won't hit as hard as I normally do".

"Alright" Olivia says going to throw the first punch which I just punch away, along with the following three.

"Come on Olivia actually get a shot off" I muse dodging easily.

"Well if you stayed still I'd be able to" she replies before I hit her twice and I heard the 'oof' escape her lips. "And I thought I hit hard, Jesus".

"And I'm being gentle" I say using my shoulder to block a punch before she gets me in the gut.

"I'm not" she says and I glance down at the red mark on my stomach.

"I can see that" I say before hitting her three more times and moving out of range for her counter.

"We're both going to have bruises".

"Yes and I don't want your mom to think I abuse you".

"I'll explain this was my idea" Olivia reassures before faking and kicking me hard in the side.

"I can handle a lot of pain" I say hooking her leg, and tripping her with my right foot knocking her down, before using my arms and legs to trap her.

"That's not fair" she groans letting out a laugh.

"Boxing usually isn't" I reply, "by the way I'm not letting you up until you give up".

"Fine I give up".

With that I push off the ground up to a standing position before pulling Olivia up to me.

"I knew that would happen watching you two" Taz says walking over to us.

"How?" Olivia asks with a curious expression.

"Because he's the best fighter that comes here, to the point I thought he was training to be a professional in the sport" Taz replies as me and Olivia climb out of the ring.

I then walk across the room to the shelf where my clothing was and change back into my black jeans, and breathable shirt.

"I mean I can see how it would seem that way considering I did come here every day for over a year" I admit pocketing my phone.

"You never did tell me the full reason you came here?" Taz says.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Olivia glance at me knowingly.

"Stress and frustration Taz, along with anger something you helped me project in a good way" I say pulling out my key and pointing it at the door.

"Good to hear" Taz says with a smile before me and Olivia make our way to the exit.

As we got to car I had chosen being my 812 which I had said I'd take for a drive, we both got in, and drove away.

"What's the plan now?" Olivia asks glancing over at me.