Chapter Twenty Five

Adrian Winters

It's been a week and a half since the trip to Toronto, and honestly it's gotten a lot better, yes not being able to be seen having almost any interaction with Olivia at school is painful, and my urge to knock out every guy who flirts with her cold is nearly at it's last leg, but I have to keep it up, though my possessive nature has caused me to go to Taz's more often then I did when I was in a gang and attempting to make use of my anger, and frustration.

Right now I was in the schools Workout Gym which was nearly as big as the one in my basement, but then again this is school and they have to keep the gymnasium in sections, like the pool building is an entire fucking basement section, the Gym is above, and the boxing gym, is on the second floor half of the gymnasium.

Wrapping my hands in the cloth since I know for a fact that I will split open the scabs on my knuckles as it is so I'll at least try and limit it.

Pulling on the black gloves I strap them on before walking to the bolted down boxing stand. There was several other people in here, and I still remember doing this when I started going to Thornbrook Nico, and the boys often found me here.

Getting to the bag I hit it once just to get the tension out of each of my shoulders before beginning to hit the bag faster and faster. The schools bags were vinyl but it was thicker then the one's Taz had.

I became so focused on getting faster and more accurate that what I was doing began to gain attention, which never happened usually people just did their own thing when up here but right now I seemed to be the main attraction.

When I stopped my arms hurt, and my hands stung, sweat covered my body and my hair was messy from it.

Looking around I saw the shocked looks on everyone's face's before I realized I had actually stretched the vinyl covering, and pulled the stand up a few inches on the bolts.

Damn I had a lot to release.

I then watched the principal walk in and look at what I had done.

"Winters" he called walking over and looking at it as I took off my gloves, revealing that the wrapping was bloody, where I had definitely reopened my healing hands. "Get yourself cleaned up, I'll get this fixed, everyone else you're supposed to be training".

I complied, though it's not like the Principal could do much anyway I already give enough to the school to replace the entire gym each year.

Walking into the locker room, I change back into my regular clothing before sticking my gym shorts, into the bag I had brought everything in.

After returning to how I looked earlier I walked out of the room, and headed to medical room where I pushed open the door and saw the familiar figure of Olivia, standing in for the school nurse as she had medical knowledge and training since he had one studied for it, and two actually done a practical last year at the hospital for two months.

I had forgotten that she was filling in today and I highly doubt she'll be happy about me splitting open my hand again two days in a row as she treated it last night, but since we are acting like we aren't together and that we weren't together, I didn't know how this would go.

Looking around the room there was only three people in the total of ten seats, the medical area of the school also was a full unit, with a rest area, generator room for all the stuff, check up rooms, storages, waiting room, documentation room, and a freezer for things other then ice packs that apparently public schools gave out.

The kids here break their legs playing polo, it would take a fucking lot more then an ice pack to treat that.

I then take a seat in one of the black cloth chairs.

The reason I didn't have work was once again I did all of it this morning before seeing Tristan Irvine attempt to flirt with Olivia and my reaction was to go box it off so now here I am.

After a while the door opens and a kid walked out a treated cast wrapped around his forearm.

I've been there.

"Adrian" Olivia says peering around the room as if someone would notice us together.

"Olivia" I reply walking into her examination office, which was soundproof I could tell by how the noise of the quiet music outside was instantly replaced by silence.

"What did you do to yourself?" she asks looking me up and down before noticing my hands. "again".

"Yeah" I say looking away.

"Give me your hands" she says and I listen before she unwraps both my hands and I can see how bad it really is.

There's nothing left of what my healing hands should have looked like just blood that was filling the cuts on my hands.

"Fuck" I mutter as she full on lets a stream of alcohol run over the cuts, "that bloody stings".

"Don't break your hand open" she says as she gets an ointment out of a cabinet.

"It's not my fault I wanted to break Tristan's nose for even being in a ten foot radius of you" I defend.

"You're not going to last long if we've gone almost two weeks like this".

"If you get any closer you will have puffy lips, and so will I".

"Is that a threat?" she muses as she begins to wrap my hand, and I lean close to her almost challenging her to kiss me.

"It's a promise" I state, and I watch her eyes dilate.

"If you're going to kiss me at least let me completely wrap your hand first" Olivia says getting two cast pins and securing the wrapping on each of my hands.

"Now don't split open your hand or you can clean it".

"Yes bellissima" I whisper as she looks back up at me.

Stormy grey met dark emerald green, and I watched as she closed the distance between us, and because I couldn't kiss her all day I let all the ones I wanted to give her come out in one long, passionate, meaningful kiss, as I cupped her face.

"I love you Olivia Thorne" I whisper to her.

"I love you too Adrian" she breathes when we separate.

"I should go before someone get's curious" I say walking back towards the door, "also thank you for wrapping my hand even though I messed up".

"Don't think too much into it" she says a smile almost coming to her lips.

As I walk out to head to the library I remember something about today, Olivia had told me last night that she planned to take me to the first ever restaurant we ever went to tonight for my birthday.

Wait until she sees what I have for her on her birthday.

Smirking at my though I begin to climb the stairs to the top level of the school, to hide away from everyone, like most people do when they are sad but in my case simply because people annoy me.

Alright so what do you think Adrian got Olivia also next chapter will be the dinner they have, comment below, also vote, and sgare. Anyways

Peace✌