374 : Something to do business

The days are still passing, and all the thoughts of the secluded water are now placed on the shadow of the North Shadow. It’s not that she has forgotten the hatred of Murong. Only now, for her, the more important thing is that the crystal can be recovered.

Moreover, she feels that Murong should not have too much time to manage her affairs now! Especially now that Shui Lingshan has been removed, she is not worried, there is still a chance for Murong to find other evidence.

However, now, for her, the more troublesome thing is the North Shadow. She now knows that Yuan Li is probably the only person who can cure the Jingjing. However, because Yuan Yuan is the fact that Murong is a master of the face, she has been stuck. Moreover, even if she went, she did not know if she was willing to treat him.

"Madam, the family owner sent someone over and said that there is something to do business, please go now."

When Duoyou was troubled by the North Shadow Crystal, Du Xue suddenly walked in and said something to her directly.

After hearing Du Xue’s words, the faint water could not help but frown. “You said that the family has something to discuss with me, let me go now?”

At this time her heart was full of surprises. Because, for a long time, Beiying Hongguang has never sent someone to take the initiative to ask her. In the eyes of outsiders, she is the master of the Northern Shadow family and is high above. But only she knows that she is indeed able to use part of the Northern Shadow family. However, she has no way to intervene in many major events of the Beiying family. For a long time, the North Shadow family has never even discussed with her. Almost everything was decided afterwards, and someone was sent to inform her.

Therefore, she was shocked to hear that Beiying Hongguang sent someone to come to her for something to do.

"Yes, it is true." Du Xue was also very surprised, because this is the first time, "The person who came over is indeed the person around the owner. Moreover, he said that the owner is now waiting in the front hall. I am here."

"It turned out to be true!" There is still a feeling of being dreaming in the water, because all this is not very real, she quickly stood up, some anxiously sorted out her clothes, then nervously asked. "Du Xue, do you see if there is any chaos in my clothes now? Is there any flower in my makeup?"

This is the first time that the owner said that she was looking for her to have something to do with her. Does this mean that, in fact, in the heart of the family, has it begun to accept her slowly?

At the thought of this, the mood of the water is much better. During this time, the haze brought about by these things, such as Murong’s face and the shadow of the North Shadow, has dissipated a lot.

"Madam, you don't have to be too nervous, you are very good now." Looking at the watery anxious look, Du Xue quickly said, "You are still in peacetime, there is nothing wrong with it. Madame, the owner is still Waiting! The slave feels, let's go first!"

"Yes, can't let the owner wait." The deep water took a deep breath and slowly calmed down. "Okay, let's go now!"

On the way to the front hall, the heart of the water is always thinking, this time the owner is looking for her, what is the big thing to discuss? In the family recently, is there something big to happen? Right, is it a marriage between the North Shadow and the Water Spirit?

If you really say the recent big event of the North Shadow family, then there is only this one. The big event of the marriage of the Northern Shadow Family and the Water House is very grand in both of them. Now the homeowner is looking for her to discuss marriage in the past. Does that mean that in fact, in the heart of the family, has it begun to change her gradually?