433 : Forbidden

"Princess!" After seeing such a situation, the girl who had been following the white snow heart was busy with the situation and wanted to save the snow heart.

However, she was not taken to the front and was driven by the rotor.

"Let me go, you quickly let go of this princess." Bai Xuexin is constantly struggling. "Do you know who this princess is? Do you dare to treat this princess like this, do you want to die?"

Those guards have almost lost their combat ability now. Although they are not dead, at least they have to lay in bed for ten days and a half before they can recover. As for the few maids, after seeing the end of the child's heart, no one dared to go forward. The current white snow heart can be described as isolated and helpless.

"Who are you, I don't care." Looking down at the white snow heart on the ground, Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smiled. "I just need to know that you are now my prisoner. So, I advise. You, don't be too arrogant, don't get me a miss, if you accidentally take care of you, then it's not good."

"You dare!" Bai Xuexin shouted loudly, her eyes reddened. "If you dare to do anything to this princess, the consequences are definitely not what you can afford."

Although the face looks very arrogant, but Bai Xuexin's heart is also playing drums, because she does not know whether the other party will really treat her. Now she is in the other hand, if the other party really wants to kill her, then she has no time to ask for help.

"Oh, why don't I dare?" Murong's smile on the corner of his mouth was a bit of irony. "It's hard to be because you are the princess of the demon world, so you are sure that everyone will not dare to shoot you?" If this is the case, then you are too arrogant. The demon world is not the only interface, nor the most powerful interface. Why are you so arrogant?"

This snow heart is really spoiled, thinking that he is a princess, can you do whatever you want? If it is in the demon world, then other people may let her three points. Unfortunately, this is not a demon world. No one will keep her because of her demon princess status.

"Since you know the identity of this princess, since you dare to treat this princess like this, are you afraid of revenge from our demon world?" Bai Xuexin’s attitude did not converge at all. "I tell you, this princess is the most loved by the father." Daughter. If he is known, you will treat this princess like this, he will never let you go."

"Is it?" Murong nodded and nodded. Her face suddenly burst into a bright smile. She leaned down and approached the snowy heart and said, "That means you said, if you let me go," I will have a lot of trouble. If so, you said, should I kill you directly?"

Murong’s tone was very light, and although there was a smile on his face, there was no sign of jokes in that tone.

"You...you dare!" At this time, Bai Xuexin did not have the enthusiasm before. When he spoke, there was even a trembling in his tone.

At this time, she was really scared. She was really afraid that the woman in front of her would kill her directly. At this time, her heart was also vaguely regretted. She knew that things would become like this. At the beginning, she should go back to the rescue and then deal with this woman. Now falling on the woman's hand, she doesn't know what she will face next.

Seeing the appearance of Bai Xuexin, Murong couldn’t help but laugh and come out. When looking at Bai Xuexin, it was like watching an idiot. "It seems that you are really scared. But, you Rest assured, I will not kill you here. Here is the temple, I am not going to kill you under such a large audience."

Speaking of it, there is no deep hatred between her and this white snow heart, not to the extent of endlessness. Besides, even if she really wants to kill people, she will not choose this temple!