399 : Study

No one can think of it. When Qi Jiayi apparently gave the next step, Murong’s face was still so ignorant, and he did not follow it. Instead, he said this provocative word.

Not only that, but Murong’s face has even stood up and stood opposite to Hung Hom. The meaning is already obvious.

"Murong girl, you--" Seeing Murong's move like this, Qi Jiayi can't help but frown.

He did not think that when he tried to make such a big thing small and hoped that it could be done in a small matter, Murong was so ignorant.

"Oh, that's best." Seeing the attitude of Murong's face-lifting, Hung Hom can no longer be tolerated. She went straight to the front and looked at Murong. "Since you stand up, Then don't blame me for being unkind."

She has already seen this Murong pour out of her eyes, and it is not too high to cultivate it. The attitude is still so arrogant. When you are in danger, you will only hide. Such people and their team are simply lowering their standards.

"You should never be polite." Murong's mouth smirked a smile of evil spirits. "Otherwise, if you are defeated in my hands, I am afraid that you will not accept the facts!"

"Mu Rong is looking down, I think you are looking for death."

When I heard that Murong was so provocative, Hung Hom felt that her anger was directly on her mind. She was given a small look by such a monk. She is going to let this monk know today that she is not irritating.

"Red Dragonfly." Seeing that things have developed to such a level, Qi Jiayi hastened to hold the red dragonfly.

Although he did not know what Murong’s purpose was to do so, but now it is really bad for anyone to fight.

"Qi brother, you don't want to hold me." Hung Hom looked at Qi Jiayi and said, "You see it. Her attitude is such a way, I can't accept it. And now she is provocative." First, I can't stand it anymore."

Normally, she will listen to Qi Jiayi’s words. However, this time, she really has no way to listen. This Murong is too arrogant, if she continues to endure this way, she is in front of others, where is the face! Therefore, I dare not do anything today, she must teach this Murong to show her face.

"Qi Gongzi, if this is the case, then you should not stop it," Murong said, raising his eyebrows and smiling like a smile. "And, I also want to see how much her cultivation is higher than me." ""

"Qi brother, I see, let them learn from each other!" The woman of Xiaojiabiyu, Yayiru stepped forward, smiled softly and said, "Let's take this opportunity to eliminate some anger between them." It is also good."

After hearing the words of Yayiru, Qi Jiayi frowned, but he could not help but put down the hand holding the red dragonfly. Because he thinks, this seems quite reasonable. The contradiction between Murong’s face and the red dragonfly is not overnight. After a few days, they have always been so opposed. It’s not a way to go on like this. Let’s let them vent their horns!

Murong pours his eyes and glimmers. When he looks at the Yayiru, his eyes are full of interest. In the past few days, the existence of this Yayiru whole person is very low. In normal times, he always smiles softly and has no opinion on anything. However, every time she said it, it was impossible to refute.

Although on the bright side, the person in charge of this team is Qi Jiayi. However, she can see that Yayiru is the one who really is the master. Moreover, what she most wants to understand is that this Yayiru hides his own strength.

Others also think that Yayiru’s words are quite right. For a time, everyone did not say anything.

"Murong pours out, do you dare to discuss with me?" Hung Hom looked at Murong and said with smugness. "Of course, if you are willing to apologize to me now, then I can not pursue what happened these days. And those of you who are disrespectful. Otherwise, wait a minute, I will make you look good."