465 : Inheritance

When I heard the heart of the Holy Heart, Xiao Bai stunned. It turned its head and looked at the beginning of the heart. For a time, I didn’t know what to say.

From the words of the past, it knows that this woman in front of her is the master of her former job. It didn't doubt those words, because it also felt a familiar and intimate breath from the woman's body. Therefore, it does not have any doubts about this woman's suggestion.

After a deep glance at the beginning of the heart, Xiao Bai began to cultivate here.

For a time, in this piece of inheritance, it was quietly. Murong Yanyan is receiving the inheritance of the beginning of the heart. As for Xiao Bai, I am also seriously practicing.

The beginning of the heart stood aside, watching Murong pour out, with a gentle smile on his face. Although it was only the first time to meet, and even the time to get along is not long, but for this woman in front of her, she is very good. Otherwise, although it is the owner of the Qiankun bracelet, it is her next heir. However, if she does not want to, she will not want to search.

For the thought of the beginning of the heart, Murong’s face is completely unknown. At this time, she is trying to absorb all the inheritance. She felt that all the auras had become power and poured into her body from all directions. She is constantly diverting those forces and allowing her body to better accept these external forces.

While the body is receiving these forces, Murong also feels that his mind is also pouring in a lot of information at the same time. The information is very complicated, there are things about the previous gods, and there was a battle of gods and gods.

Moreover, she also saw all the energy of the beginning of the heart and the man she loved. It’s like all the memories of the beginning of the heart, she looked at it all the time.

It was not the same as when I first heard the heart of the Holy Heart. Now that I have seen these experiences of the Holy Heart, her heart has a little more pity for the heart of the Holy Spirit.

However, what surprised her the most was the information on the alchemy that came out of her mind. It turned out that Shengchu was an alchemy teacher, but alchemy technology was very high. Now she has all the inheritance of the beginning of the heart, and all the skills of alchemy are printed in her mind.

Murong leaned and felt that she really earned this time. I came to this place of inheritance and got so many things.

Just as Murong was full of heart and soul inherited the power and knowledge of the beginning of the heart, the imperial concubine had been waiting outside for several days.

In the past few days, Huangfu did not go anywhere, just stood there quietly waiting. He can feel that Murong at the moment is very happy, and it seems that he has gotten something good.

It is also for this reason that he was able to stand there so calmly.

As for the Shantou and Xiaohong in the distance, the two little beasts have been standing there waiting. However, in the past few days, Shantou often ran outside to forage.

At this time, Shantou ate while eating the grass from the outside, complaining, "Little red, you don't know, how difficult it is here! If it is in the owner's space, I don't have to eat these. Something."

Talking, the girl also licked a sip of grass. That performance is not convincing at all.

Xiaohong glanced at the girl and his face was speechless. "Hey, when you say these words, don't you feel guilty?"

In the past few days, this **** has been looking for food for almost half of the time. In addition to fairy grass, there are some World of Warcraft, which have been eaten by it. However, now it is still complaining about the things that are not good. Since it is not good, why do you still eat so much?