417 : Inquired about the news

Looking at Lu Xue’s seemingly well-dressed appearance, Murong’s mouth could not help but evoke an ironic smile.

She had thought that she could be so bold. She could steal the unicorns in a big family, and even escaped for such a long time. Then Lu Xue should have some brains. Now it seems that she still looked at Lu Xue. Although at the moment she did not know what Lu Xue was playing, it was obviously not a good thing.

You know, the next place they are going to be Warcraft Valley. Although this World of Warcraft is not a dangerous place for life, but it is also full of obstacles. This Lu Xue still has to be dressed so delicately, it is simply looking for death.

In the face of Murong’s eyes, Lu Xue is like nothing. However, her heart is secretly proud, in her view, Murong is now swearing at her.

She is dressed up today, her appearance is already on the face of Murong, now after a lot of dressing, I must be a lot better than Murong. She did not believe that under such contrast, Huangfu Gongzi would not feel anything about her.

Murong retired his eyes and then pulled the hand of Huangfu and said, "Okay, hey, let's not delay the time, or go in!"

For the well-dressed Lu Xue, Huangfu did not even look at it. All his attention was on the face of Murong. After hearing the words of Murong, he nodded. "Okay, Let's go in!"

After that, the emperor squatted tightly with Murong and walked toward the entrance of the World of Warcraft, completely ignoring the fact that they followed one person behind him. However, from the beginning to the end, Huangfu did not put this Lu Xue in his eyes, even he did not want to let Lu Xue follow. Therefore, it is normal for Lu Xue to ignore it.

Murong is not afraid that Lu Xue will not come up. Because, if Lu Xue really took the opportunity to escape, then the original agreement between them was also invalid. At that time, she will unscrupulously start Lu Xue.

Lu Xue, who was left alone in the same place, suddenly fell into a delicate face. When she looked up and looked at Huangfu and Murong, the darkness of the eyes was deeper. Especially when looking at Murong, the hatred is even more obvious.

Biting his teeth and converging his inner hatred, Lu Xue quickly followed. For her, she will never give up this opportunity.

Soon, the three entered the Valley of Warcraft. Only after entering World of Warcraft, you can hear the sound of World of Warcraft coming from afar.

The screaming World of Warcraft should be a beast, and it should be a high-ranking beast. . Because even if you only hear it far away, you can feel the pressure of nothing.

Feeling the pressure, Lu Xue's face became a little pale. She looked up and looked at the front, just to see that Huangfu was protecting her face, and her eyes showed a hate.

"This Warcraft Valley is really a well-deserved reputation!" Under the protection of Huangfu, Murong had no feeling of being uncomfortable. She chuckled and said, "I don't know what Warcraft is, but it looks like The rating should not be lower."

"Would you like to take a look?" Huangfu’s eyes were serious, and it seemed that he only waited for Murong to say a word, and he immediately took him.

"Still forever." Murong tilted his head and gently shook his head. "Let's go find the Enze Grass first! After we find Enze Grass, we have to practice in this Warcraft Valley for a while! It is possible to be there at that time. I will meet, so don’t worry about it."

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor did not say anything. Since Yan Er has already said this, it is so good.

Lu Xue’s face is even more ugly.