446 : Torn the skin

After pacifying the white snow heart, Bai Haotian thought about it, and finally decided to go to the guest house where Murong was obsessed and the emperor lived.

At this time, Huangfu and Murong were all left in the sleeping hall. Perhaps it should be said that during these two days, they did not go out.

After the incident of Bai Xuexin, Murong felt that he still stayed in the sleeping hall and rested. Moreover, although she later severely punished Bai Xuexin, she was still injured, so she also needs to take a rest.

When he heard the day when he came to visit, the emperor could not help but frown. Obviously, after such a thing happened, he did not have any good feelings for those in the demon world.

However, Murong pours his face and waved his hand, which brought people to the day.

At the same time, she squatted with one hand and looked at the emperor. She smiled and said, "Hey, you said, what is this for the white-doors? I heard that, today Bai Xuexin has already woken up. Shouldn't he come to the door to ask for sin?"

Although this is said on the mouth, the expression on Murong's face is not the same thing. Her face is full of smiles, but it doesn't matter.

Her heart also understands that the possibility of a white house to come to the door to ask for sin is negligible. Because if the day is innocent and wants to ask for sin, at the beginning of the day, they will not be allowed to dispose of the snow. However, she is really interested in the reason why Bai Haotian came to the door at this time.

After hearing the jokes like Murong’s face, Huangfu sighed with a cold face and said, “He doesn’t dare.”

However, it is a simple three-word, but with a set of determination.

Yes, Bai Haotian did not dare to ask the sin.

"You are really confident!" Murong squinted and smiled. "The day after the white snow heart was injured, the white scorpion had already gone to God without a word, just because the snow was unconscious, so there was no The way to leave. Now that Bai Xuexin has woke up, I think that they should soon return to the demon world. Just don't know, he came to us at this time, for what?"

It’s not going to say goodbye! She does not think that their friendship with the demon world has such a share. Especially at the point where they have just seriously injured Bai Xuexin.

"I want to know why he came over, and soon there will be an answer." Huangfu said without hesitation.

Just as they spoke, Bai Haotian had already walked in, and he said hello to Huangfu and Murong. "Hey, I have seen the emperor and the queen."

When asked, Bai’s attitude is humble and courteous. Although he is the prince of the demon world, but in front of these two, there is still no room for him to relax. Moreover, even his father, in front of the emperor, I am afraid not to stand on the shelf!

"Great Prince, please sit down!" Murong waved his hand and shouted. When he was directly, he spoke. "I don't know what the big emperor came over today. What is it?"

After Bai Haotian sat down, he couldn't help but feel awkward when he heard Murong's face. He didn't think that the other party would be so direct. However, he didn't have any good intentions. "When you want to come to the devil, you should know that today, the snow heart is already awake. Come over!"

"This thing, I think a lot of people already know." Murong raised his eyebrows and raised his eyebrows. "Just, I don't know what the big prince wants to tell us?"

When Bai Xuexin woke up today, he made a big noise. I am afraid that there are not many people in the temple who don’t know it! However, now that Bai Haotian has raised the issue of Bai Xuexin, it is obvious that the purpose of his coming this time is related to Bai Xuexin.