424 : Delayed marriage

After three months -

"call--"

After defeating a high-end Warcraft again, Murong gave a long sigh of relief and then sat down on the ground. The clothes on her clothes are messy, and many places have been torn apart. The hair is messy, and there is still a lot of blood on her body. I don’t know if it is her own, or the one that is just Warcraft.

After defeating such a high-level Warcraft, she felt that she had no strength. At this moment, she didn't want to do anything, just want to sit here and rest quietly.

Three months ago, after solving Lu Xue, they collected the poisonous grass in the poisonous grass, and then began to practice in this Warcraft Valley.

During these three months, Murong has been fighting with high-level Warcraft. As time went on, her opponent changed from high-end Warcraft to a beast.

In the battle, although her cultivation has not improved, she has consolidated a lot. Before, she was advanced because of the absorption of a lot of mystery. It is now possible to consolidate and cultivate in the battle so that she can go further in the future.

The emperor on the side saw that Murong’s practice of disregarding the image was not disgusting. He came to the side of Murong's face and sat down, then reached out and gently opened the slightly messy hair on the face of Murong's face, with a hint of tenderness.

Although Murong at this time looked rather embarrassed, but in his eyes, it is still so cute.

"Hey, let me take a break!" Although it was already very tired, Murong still had a big smile on his face. "I am very tired now."

Since this time, she has been in constant competition. Most of the time, her spirit is in a state of tension. As long as she encounters Warcraft that she can deal with, Huangfu will not shoot, let her go to play alone.

I have to say that such an approach is indeed the best. Although it was only three months, her cultivation was already very solid. The next time, what she has to do is to continue to improve her cultivation.

After hearing the words of Murong, the imperial concubine’s cold face could not help but be a little softer. He waved his hand and applied a dust sweep. The seemingly embarrassing Murong was suddenly tidy. Even if you lie there, you can see that it is a beautiful woman with clear water and hibiscus.

When he noticed Huangfu’s move, Murong swallowed his tongue and said with a smile. “Oh, you don’t have to do this. I’ve already planned to go to the river to clean it.”

"It will be more comfortable, isn't it?" Huangfu said softly. "If you are tired, just sleep!"

"In fact, there is no." Murong smiled and shook his head, then continued to speak. "It was only during this time that I spent all the time in the battle. I felt a little exhausted. But the effect is still very good. I can feel that my cultivation is now very solid."

"Then, what are you going to do?" Huangfu raised his eyebrows and continued to speak. "Will you continue to practice in this Warcraft Valley?"

"This time's experience is enough." Murong smirked and said, "So, let's get out of here! Hey, I said before, after leaving here, we will go directly to the devil world!"

They have soared to the upper limit for so long, but she has never been to the Devil. Now is the time to go to the devil world, she also wants to take a good look, the kingdom that belongs to the emperor is exactly what kind of place.

During the talk, Murong has already sat up directly. In the face of Huangfu, Qiao Xiaoqian.

"You will like that place." Huangfu reached out and gently stroked the hair of Murong's face. "When we get there, our marriage should be ready."