395 : Twins

When this statement came out, the people below suddenly couldn’t hold back their own excitement.

Not to mention the Qiankun dish. That is a treasure that the lord got many years ago. It can morph all kinds of space, and the things in this space are not illusions. When you stand inside, you can feel the authenticity of the surrounding environment. . This treasure is best suited to experience and enhance strength. This is a rare baby.

Not to mention that it is possible to marry the Princess of the Immortal. Princess Xianyue is the only daughter of the lord until now, and she is deeply loved by the lord. Moreover, although this fairy princess has been loved by all means, but she has not developed any arrogant temperament, but the character is gentle and moving. The most important thing is that this fairy princess is still known as the name of the fairy, and is the first beauty in the fairyland. If you can find such a wife, it is really a fame and fortune.

Young talents present at the scene can be eager to try. After all, who doesn't want to be famous! Moreover, if you can really find a princess, you can become one of the most distinguished people in the fairy world.

Of course, there are also some powerful women in these people. Although they are not as excited as those men, they are not planning to give up this opportunity. You know, that Qiankun disc is also a rare baby, if you can get that it is how much help!

Besides, even if you go in, there is no way to get the celery grass, you can also get a fairy three-level remedy. Anyway, this is not a loss of business.

"Hey, you said how hard it is for the Princess of the Immortal to marry?" Murong couldn't help but open his mouth and said, "We must marry people in this way."

She really feels speechless about this approach. A good princess in the fairy world, is not married, how can I use this method to recruit? However, I have to say that the enthusiasm of the Xianlang has increased a lot.

“Isn't jealous?” After hearing the words of Murong, the mouth of Huangfu’s mouth evoked a swaying arc.

"I won't!" Murong sighed and spit on her tongue. Then she looked at the emperor and said with a smile. "Is it still your heart?"

"You should be very clear, I only have you in my heart!" Huangfu reached out and grabbed the waist of Murong's face, leaning against her ear and whispering. "My mind, have you always been very clear?" ”

When I heard the sound coming from my ear, Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth. "It won't end, you are not interested, how can I be jealous! But this second reward is not good, but it is not good, but This first prize sounds good. I am a bit curious, what kind of good thing is the Qiankun dish."

However, for the name of the Qiankun dish, she is still somewhat repulsive, because the bracelet on her hand is called the Qiankun bracelet, which has its own space and self-contained space. She doesn't believe that the Qiankun dish can be more powerful than her space. When she got the first time of the Qiankun dish, she would give the name to the Qiankun dish.

Seeing the emotions of most of the people below were mobilized, the eyes of Xianlang flashed a trace of unknown light, and then continued to smile and said, "You, the words that the Lord said today will never change. There are so many people who have witnessed that you are relieved. As long as you can get back the sage, you can get the rewards mentioned by the lord."

"The fairy is relieved, we will definitely get back the grass."

"We will not live up to the expectations of the lords, we will definitely get back the sage grass and let the princess wake up."

The following people are beginning to express their determination.

Seeing such a situation, Xianlang seemed very satisfied. He nodded and continued to speak. "I naturally believe in you. You are the most powerful existence in the fairy world. Tomorrow morning, please gather to death." Outside the forest, I will open the seal of the forest and send you in."