444 : Can't be cured

When this statement came out, when everyone looked at Murong, his eyes were a little different. Now they don’t feel at all. The woman with a light face is a kind and kind person.

If it really ruined a face of Bai Xuexin, perhaps the method is somewhat cruel, but it can be regarded as annihilating all the hopes of Bai Xuexin. However, now it is just ruining the half face of Bai Xuexin. This is not always reminding Bai Xuexin. How beautiful she was before, but how awkward it is now?

Looking at the white snow heart that is mourning at this time, everyone can't help but feel that she is also very poor.

"I want to kill you, I want to kill you."

From the expressions of other people, Bai Xuexin can guess what he is like at the moment. Feeling the pain from the left cheek, she really wanted to kill the **** who ruined her beauty.

Seeing the impulsive appearance of Bai Xuexin, the two maids who took her almost exhausted the strength of breastfeeding, and let Bai Xuexin not rush out.

When Bai Haotian saw such a situation, he quickly went forward and waved a mysterious force. Later, Bai Xuexin's whole person was like a sudden soft fall, and he fell asleep directly, and fell in the arms of Bai Haotian.

Bai Haotian signaled several maids to go forward and lifted Bai Xuexin back. Then he stepped forward and bowed his hand toward Murong. He said, "Thank you for your love and dedication, and willing to leave a snow heart."

Although the practice of the woman in front of me is indeed very hot. However, no matter what, now that the other party has left a life of Bai Xuexin, then naturally he is not likely to blame others. Especially this time, it’s still a matter of self-satisfaction.

"Oh, the grudge between me and Bai Xuexin is also two clear." Murong waved his hand and smiled and said, "This time, I will not care about it again. Of course, the premise It’s Snow White’s heart that doesn’t provoke me any more. Otherwise, what kind of endure she will have, I can’t guarantee it.”

This time she can spare the life of Bai Xuexin, but there is no next time. This time, she took away the beauty of Bai Xuexin. Then if there is another time, what is necessary is the life of Bai Xuexin.

After hearing the words of Murong, Bai Haotian immediately opened his mouth and promised, "I will be relieved after the devil, I will definitely look at the snow heart, and will never let her do anything excessive. I hope that this time, do not It affects the friendship between our demon world and the devil world."

He has already decided that after two days, Bai Xuexin’s injury is stable, and he will immediately go back to the demon world with Bai Xuexin. Moreover, after going back, he will immediately tell all the things to the father. I believe that when the father is in the demon world, he will not let Bai Xuexin become willful.

As for the right cheek of Bai Xuexin has been ruined, after returning to the demon world, look for some alchemy teachers to look at it, maybe you will find a cure. After all, there are still quite a few remedies that can restore the appearance.

"Since I said this time, it is like this. Naturally, it will not be implicated in the friendship between the demon world and the demon world." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and evoked a meaningful smile. "Of course, her Destroyed cheeks, if you want to find someone to cure her, I don't care."

After hearing Murong’s words, Bai Haotian’s face flashed a trace of sputum, and then immediately began to open the door. “There was a misunderstanding after the devil. Since it was just said, it’s been said that Snow’s heart will use her beauty to apologize, then we Naturally, I won’t say anything.”