422 : Representative of the gods

When Liu Yuan and others looked at Lu Xue, their eyes were full of impatience. They originally planned to take things and left, but they were stopped by Lu Xue here.

Seeing the attitude of these few people in front of him, Lu Xue also knew that he was not the opponent of the other side. But if she is allowed to give up, she is absolutely unwilling.

The two sides are deadlocked here, and no one is willing to take a step back. Because of this, no one has noticed the side of Murong’s face and Huangfu. In their view, Huangfu and Murong have already been poisoned and fell to the ground. Whether or not there is no life is an unknown number.

"We still don't talk nonsense with her here." The gray-coated man, that is, Yu Yu frowned, and said coldly, "Now things are not on her body, but the woman who fell on the ground. It’s on the body. Don’t worry about her, let’s take things away!”

In his view, there is no need to continue to be here and Lu Xuebai. Not to mention the strength of the three of them, even the weakest of them, the repair is far above this Lu Xue. They simply don't have to explain so much to Lu Xue.

"I just explained to her about the passing of things." Liu Yuan spit out his tongue, and smiled and said, "In any case, people have given us unicorns, and Enze grass! We don't It should be too violent to others!"

However, although she said this in her mouth, she did not hear much gratitude from her tone. Some of them were just a high contempt, as if she was willing to explain it here. It was already given to Lu Xue. The face is gone.

Lu Xue’s face was even more ugly. She glanced in the direction of Huangfu and Murong’s face, and her eyes faintly regretted. If she knew that such a thing would happen, she would not have poisoned Huangfu and Murong.

I noticed that Lu Xue’s eyes fell on Huang Fu’s and Murong’s face, and Liu Yuan smiled. “You don’t have to worry about it. Don’t forget, these two people have been poisoned by you. However, To really say it, we have to thank you!"

Hearing the gratitude in the words of Liu Yuan, Lu Xue intuitively felt that it was definitely not a good thing. Perhaps it should be said that since these people began to count her, she has never encountered a good thing.

Although Lu Xue did not speak, but Liu Yuan continued to say, "In fact, we are still very jealous of the strength of the man, this is why we have not appeared. However, fortunately, now you have solved for us. This is a big problem, we are very grateful to you. So, we decided to leave your life."

When the voice fell, Lu Xue couldn't hold it anymore. She felt a bit of sweetness in her throat, and then spit it out. She grabbed her chest but was still able to feel the pain in her body.

Seeing that Lu Xue was mad at vomiting blood, Liu Yuan’s face has not changed, but it’s a little more smug. “Well, it seems that all the things you have now are clear, then you can leave now. You still want to keep your life, then you should know how to choose."

After looking at the emperor and Murong who fell to the ground, I looked at a few people in Liuyuan. Lu Xue’s heart was full of despair. She is very clear about the current situation, it is not that she can control.

Lu Xue’s acquaintance made the three people in Flow Garden very satisfied. After all, this thing is also said that they are not kind, so if they are not necessary, they still do not intend to get rid of Lu Xue. Now that Lu Xue knows this, it is naturally the best result.

Huangfu and Murong have already been poisoned, and it is not difficult to get the unicorn and Enze grass.

Liu Yuan went to Murong and went to the past, intending to find out the space spirit of Murong. In her opinion, Murong’s face should be to put both unicorn and Enze grass into the space.