452 : Re-emergence

Once again, I came to the realm of the gods, and Murong’s mood was completely different.

The last time I came to the gods was because of the innocent marriage of God and Ni Yunya, and this time I came here because of the succession ceremony of the new God Lord.

However, compared to the excitement of the last time, this time it seems to be a low-key. At least those people in the realm of the gods did not have much expression on their faces, and even with a trace of defeat. It can be seen that after these years, the realm of the gods has indeed declined a lot.

"Hey, you said, is Ni Yunya now happy? Or is it not happy?" Murong looked at the emperor beside him and smiled and said, "Now the power of the gods, but all of them have been concentrated in her. The hand is on. Just, the world of the gods has long been a thing of the past."

Once the gods were still quite powerful. At that time, Ni Yunya, the goddess of the gods, was only able to master most of the power, and a small part was in the hands of the old guys. Now Ni Yunya is holding all the power in his hands. However, the realm of the gods has declined a lot.

"She should be very excited!" Huangfu said faintly. "Even if the gods can't compare with the past, but she has the power, it is already her world."

"Oh, then she is quite easy to meet!" Murong's tone of voice with a hint of ridicule, "However, I think, now that you want to kill me, you can sit back and relax!"

After hearing the words of Murong, the eyes of Huangfu flashed a murderous spirit. "She won't have a chance to hurt you."

"Of course I know." Murong leaned directly to hold Huangfu's arm and said with a smile. "And, you know it too. I am not a weak person. Now she wants to hurt me, but it is not a piece." Easy things."

Now she has long been the little girl who just soared fifty years ago. Although it is only fifty years, her progress is the point that others have to spend thousands, even tens of thousands of years.

"Where are you going now?" Huangfu looked at Murong and asked softly. "Is it going to go directly to the temple, or wait a few days before going in?"

"Go now!" Murong's mouth twitched with a deep smile. "So I have disappeared. I think Ni Yunya should miss me now!"

Speaking of it, she also misses Ni Yunya a little! I haven't seen it for so many years, but if I want to come, the grudges between them should not only kill a few points, but deeper!

After hearing the words of Murong, Huangfu did not have any other opinions.

Murong looked down at Yayiru who stood behind, and smiled and said, "How does it feel to return to the realm again?"

Yayiru was originally a godland, and her family was only a small family in the realm of the gods. Later, Ni Yunya gave up the door. After that, Yayiru has been in the fairyland. Now it is also her many years later, once again return to the realm of the gods!

The look on Yayiru’s face was very complicated. She took a deep breath and smacked a bitter smile. “Although I have lived here for many years, but now I am back again, I feel very strange.”

She grew up in the realm of the gods, but now when she returns to the realm again, she feels so strange. If it wasn't for the familiar atmosphere, she felt that she was just a foreign guest.

"Oh, I believe that you will soon become familiar with it." Murong smiled on his face, his eyes flashed a glimmer of light, and then he said, "We are going to the temple now. When we get there, it is very likely Have you met Ni Yunya, are you ready?"

"I don't have to worry about me after the devil. From the moment I know I want to come to the realm, I am ready." Yayi Ru's mouth evoked a sardonic smile. "And, it has been so many years, it should be It’s time for Ni Yunya to recall the anecdotes she had done before.”