486 : Bai Family

Bai Bingfeng is not a fool, naturally he will not say it very straightforwardly, he must give his daughter to the devil. If he says this and is rejected, then he really can't get off the stage. Not only that, but his daughter will also become a joke of all walks of life.

Others are awkward when they look at Bai Weifeng. Such a great opportunity was preempted by Bai Weifeng.

However, while everyone is watching, they are also watching and seeing what the emperor is. If Bai Weifeng succeeds, then they may have a chance. However, if Bai Qifeng fails, then they do not need to continue to touch the head.

Huangfu did not speak, but Murong turned his face with interest. "Oh, are you going to give people this post? Just, demon king, this is what you mean, or your daughter's What do you mean?"

Seeing that Murong is swaying, Bai Bingfeng can't decide what the other party is. He naturally knows that if he wants to give Snow Snow to the Emperor to be a scorpion, then as a Murder's Murong, I will be very embarrassed. However, if Murong is to be smart, he should know that in the emperor's harem, there can be only one queen.

However, for a time, he really did not know how to answer.

"I don't have any opinions after the devil." After Bai Xueyu looked at Bai Yufeng, he spoke. "It is my pleasure to be able to stay behind the devil."

In a word, she also expressed her own voice. She really wants to stay and stay in this demon world.

Not to mention, the current Devil is the most powerful presence in all interfaces. But when I saw the charm of the emperor, and the devil's treatment of the devil's pet, she was already deeply involved and unable to extricate herself.

"Oh, isn't it?" Murong pours his face with one hand and looks at Bai Xueyu with a smile. "Are you sure you are willing to stay with me, instead of having other ideas?"

Her eyes are not flawless. Bai Xueyu’s attempts have become so obvious that there is no need to guess. However, she said that it is a big sense of ignorance. People who don’t know, really think that this Xue Yuyu wants to stay at her side to serve!

Bai Xueyu was there, and after hearing the words of Murong, she felt a bit stunned. She didn’t understand what it meant.

However, she still cautiously spoke. "The devil is a model of women from all walks of life. It can be left behind by the devil. It is the blessing of Xueyu. Xueyu will naturally serve the devil after all." Emperor.

Although this last sentence did not say anything, everyone understands what it means. Bai Xueyu's attempt is almost already swaying in the sun.

"You princess in the demon world, staying behind the waiter, aren't you too wronged?" During the talk, Murong looked up and looked at Bai Yufeng. "Demon King, you are willing to let your petite daughter serve." Me? You know, it’s not easy to wait for people’s efforts!”

"Be able to stay in the devil world, after serving the devil, is the blessing of the little girl." Bai Yufeng quickly said, "And, the little girl is smart and can definitely do well."

He feels that since the queen has already asked this question, it means that she already has such a meaning. It seems that the devil also wants to take Bai Xueyu to help! But no matter what, as long as Bai Xueyu can enter the emperor's harem, it will be fine. He believes that with the mind of his own daughter, he can certainly get the favor of the Emperor. Even if there is no way to compete with the Devil's Chamber, it is sure to have a place.

"Oh, hey, what do you say?" Murong turned his head and looked at the emperor. There was a hint of ridicule in his tone. "Do you think that I should accept the devil's heart?"