375 : Admit

Looking at Chen Ruoshui's appearance, the watery eyes of the faint water flashed slightly, and there was a trace of injury on his face. He could not believe that his good sister would treat himself like this.

"A little water, things have reached the point of the present. Do you think you still have to continue to argue?" At this time, a crisp voice sounded with a trace of irony, "still, you put here Everyone is a fool, and you can let your play between applause."

The sound of this sound broke the atmosphere in the front hall, and when other people looked at the water, there was a trace of inquiry and irony in the eyes.

The heart of the secluded water at this time, for the person who opened the mouth, that is, Murong squint, can be described as hateful. However, even now she is eager to give Murong a face to peel off the bones, but on the surface is still a pair of sly look.

"Looking at the face, I don't know how you would have such a deep misunderstanding to me, but I really have never done anything." The faint water bites his teeth, and the eyes contain tears, which can't be lost." I am a good sister with Ruo, how can I harm her?"

The appearance of a secluded water looks really pitiful. If there is an outsider here, seeing her appearance, she will surely think that she has suffered a lot of grievances and embarrassment. However, everyone here is already aware of her true face, so no one feels that she is poor.

"Well, if there is anything, let's sit down and talk about it!" Huangfu said quietly.

"Yes, let's sit down first!" Murong Hee held a secluded water and said with concern. "Your body has not fully recovered, can't be tired."

Beiying Hongguang also saw the morbid paleness on Chen Ruoshui’s face. He quickly said, “Yes, if you have any words, sit down and talk about it! I don’t think your face is very good. Don't be tired."

Soon, Murong Xizhao took Chen Ruoshui and sat down. His attention was all placed on Chen Ruoshui's body.

As for Beiying Hongguang, although he is also very concerned about Chen Ruoshui in his heart. However, he also knows his identity, so he does not dare to act rashly. However, he was concerned, but his eyes have never left Chen Ruoshui. Even after so many years have passed, his heart is very clear that he and this beautiful woman can not have any future. However, his heart is afraid that there will never be a way to let go of this woman.

The side of the water is tightly held by both hands, and the teeth are also bitten tight. She used all her strength to be able to control herself not to go forward and tear Chen Rushui's fake cheeks.

Why can Chen Ruoshui get all the good things in this world? This was the case when I was in the Chen family, because Chen Ruoshui was the daughter of the Chen family and the daughter of the Chen family, so all the people in the Chen family guarded her and spoiled her.

She felt that at that time, she stood by Chen Ruoshui, as if she were a foil. Even Chen Ruoshui is very good to her, but there is still no way to stop the embarrassment in her heart. From that time on, she told herself that in the future, she must live better than Chen Ruoshui. Therefore, when Beiying Hongguang came to mention her, she moved her mind.

She knew that the person who saved the North Shadow Hongguang was Chen Ruoshui, but other people did not know, including Beiying Hongguang himself. Therefore, she will be moved. That is her only chance, she must not let go. Therefore, she played some means to let Beiying Hongguang think that the person who saved him at the beginning was her.

And all this is very smooth, she successfully married the North Shadow family, became the master of the North Shadow family. At the same time, she also got all the favors of Beiying Hongguang. At that time, she really felt that she was the happiest person in the world.