467 : Send a gift

"Two, it's really good!" Ni Yunya looked at the face of Murong and the emperor, and the eyes flashed with the nameless light. "I really didn't think of it, I will meet again in this place." Two."

In the face of Ni Yunya’s initiative, Murong’s face appeared a moment of doubt, but it quickly became clear. “It’s the girl! It’s really a long time, it should be a few months. Alright! I really didn't think that I would meet you again in this place!"

During the conversation, Murong’s face shone with a hint of excitement. It seemed that there was still a hint of surprise inside.

"Yeah! I also feel very surprised." Ni Yunya smiled on her face, but her eyes still stared at the two people in front of her eyes. It seemed that she had to see what was wrong. "I didn't expect that. In a few months, I was able to meet two more. The time spent in this small town is really long enough!"

I don't know why, when I saw the two people in front of me, she felt a very uncomfortable feeling in her heart. Moreover, she always felt that what happened to the woman’s body, and that change could not fool people.

"The scenery above this town is so beautiful, so naturally I am willing to leave." Murong pours a smug smile with a smile, seems to indicate that she said nothing, "Girl, don't know what you think I said Is it right?"

She can be very confident. In front of Ni Yunya, she will never reveal any flaws. If it was before, she could barely fight with Ni Yunya, and now she already has the strength to kill Ni Yunya.

"Yes? I didn't expect the two to have such interest!" The smile on Ni Yunya's face seemed inexplicable. "Just, don't know the two fascination about the scenery of this town?"

She can be sure that there are secrets in the two people in front of her, but she does not know what kind of secret it is. Moreover, she did not know, such a secret, and whether she has a relationship.

"The style of this town is very simple, we like it very much." Murong smirked at the corner of his mouth and smirked and continued to speak. "However, the time for the girl to stay here is not short. I must like it too much for the scenery here." !"

“The scenery here is indeed good.” Ni Yunya stunned, and then continued to smile and said, “Especially the scenery inside the forest outside the town is even more pleasant. The two stay here for so long, no Do you know if you have the same opinion as me?"

She really wants to know now whether the two people in front of me have been to the small forest. If the two men have been there, she is even more suspicious of the purpose of the two.

"Is that small forest?" Murong’s face was full of interest. "Listening to the girl said, I was a bit interested. Before, I saw that the forest had nothing special, so I didn't think about going to see it. Now it seems that there should be some merits!"

Her heart also knows that Ni Yunya is saying this now, but she is doubting them. She is really a bit curious, how Ni Niuya doubts them. She is very confident, and Ni Yunya is unlikely to get any little information from them.

After hearing the words of Murong, Ni Yunya’s heart was dubious.

This time, she and the people she brought almost turned the little forest to the bottom. But nothing can be found, her heart is also clear, this time the news is likely to be fake. However, I don’t know why, but she always feels that these things are related to the two people in front of me. Before they knew it, they didn't even see each other. However, when she saw these two people, her mood was very bad.

Seeing that Ni Yunya was in silence, Murong smirked a smile on his face and then said, "Girl, I don't think your face is very good. It seems to be a little tired. You still have a good rest! We will not bother you."