516 : Out of the way

Fang Ruxue is mad at her stomach, she only wants to vent now. So when she saw Rong Jie in front of her, she snarled with no mercy. "I haven't heard of a good dog."

Now that Rong Rong and Lian Rongrong are not there, she does not need to give Rong Jie any good face. Therefore, she vented all the gas she had just received from Murong's face to Rong Jie.

After hearing Fang Ruxue, Rong Jie’s eyes flashed a bit unpleasant, but he did not get angry at Fang Ruxue, but smiled and said, “Like snow, I know that you are in Murong. I haven't blamed you for a lot of anger, but I don't feel angry when I see Murong's arrogance like this."

Originally, I didn’t want to pay attention to Fang Jie’s Fang Ruxue. After hearing these words, I stopped at the pace. She looked at Rong Jie with a hint of suspicion in her tone. “What do you mean? It’s hard that you have a way. Can you teach this Murong to pour out?"

If this is the case, perhaps this Rong Jie has a little value that can be utilized.

"If you are snow, you may not know that we have a grudge and a grief in this room." Rong Jie sneered a sneer and continued to speak. "Today our family will appear in this hotel. It is also to meet with Murong. This time I met, I hope that both sides can turn it into a jade. However, this Murong is too arrogant."

"Yes," after hearing Rong Jie's words, Fang Ruxue was like finding a league. She hated and said, "It's just a broken doctor. I dare to threaten me like this."

Seeing the hatred on Fang Ruxue’s face, Rong Jie’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light. He offered to say, “It’s not convenient to talk here like snow. It’s better to find a place to sit down and talk about it!”

If it is just now, then Fang Ruxue will definitely not agree with Rong Jie’s request. But now that I know that both of them have a common enemy - when Murong pours her face, she thinks that this may be quite good. Not all said that the enemy of the enemy is a friend? It seems now that Rong Jie is also hateful for this Murong. Perhaps the two can deal with Murong.

In the villa, Fang Dongzheng has a face, and when he knows that Fang Ruxue is not at home, his face is even more ugly.

For Fang Ruoxue to apologize, his heart did not have much hope. In his view, Fang Ruxue is just a waste that is not enough to make a mistake. The reason why he let Fang Ruxue apologize is just to let Murong’s temperament disappear. In this way, when he goes to talk about conditions, it may be better. He never put all his hopes on Fang Xue.

However, these days, he feels that Fang Ruxue’s daughter is really getting more and more unreliable. In the past, I have been obsessed with the understanding of Fangshi International. Now I still don’t have long eyes, and I’m offended if I shouldn’t offend. If he continues this way, he feels that he will definitely suffer from this daughter in the future.

Now it seems that maybe he really should start thinking about the previous ideas.

Originally, although he did not intend to let his daughter take over Fangshi International. He is also a very traditional big man. Although those outside are illegitimate children, he still intends to hand over the company to his son.

However, even so, he never thought about treating this daughter badly. But now it seems that he is too tolerant of this daughter, or else this idiot will not always do some stupid things.

At this time, Fang Ruxue came back. At the first sight of her entry, she saw Fang Dong sitting there. Her eyes flashed a bit, but it quickly returned to calm.

"Dad, when are you coming back?" Fang Ruxue smiled and walked up. "Why don't you say it early, if I knew you came back, I would come back to eat with you."