427 : Flame of Sea

After Murong pours in the magic hall, she quickly adapts to life in the temple. Although she and Huangfu did not have a big marriage, no one dared to despise her status.

However, after returning to the Temple of the Devil, the time when Huangfu accompanied Murong's face was reduced a lot. After all, during this time, he has been accompanying Murong to face outside, so he has accumulated some things to deal with.

In this regard, Murong has no excessive complaints. In normal times, she would otherwise stay in the dormitory to practice, or else go to the alchemy room to continue alchemy.

Huangfu knew that she liked alchemy, so she had already prepared her alchemy room before she came. Most of her time, she likes to make alchemy in the alchemy room. Especially before, in the World of Warcraft, I got so many poisonous grasses and spiritual plants, she naturally thought about refining some drugs or poison.

On this day, when Murong retired and returned to the dormitory after refining Dan, he found that Huangfu had been waiting for her inside. Huangfu's hand was holding a book and was sitting at the window watching, without a trace of intolerance.

"It's very early today!" Murong leaned over to the emperor's face, reached out and took the book out, then opened his mouth with a smile. "Is those official duties finished?"

"They have already been processed," Huangfu looked up and looked at Murong. The corner of his mouth smirked. "In the recent period, the time spent with you has been reduced. You should be bored!"

"I think it's okay!" Murong smiled and shook his head. "When you are not there, I went to the alchemy room. But today, you are really early!"

"Those things that have been accumulated before have been completely processed." Huangfu reached out and grabbed the hand of Murong's face, and said softly, "There is a thing that you want to join in the fun, is to Tell you."

After hearing the words of Huangfu, Murong's face was a bit of interest. "Hey, what are you talking about?"

"Remember the news that we heard when we went to the tea house before?" Huangfu did not buy a car and said directly. "This thing is true. It has spread all over the gods." Now that the wedding period has been settled, the owners of the various interfaces have been invited to participate."

"It turned out to be this thing!" Murong's face was full of interest. "Yes, this thing, I am really interested in it now. However, I really didn't think that this Ni Yunya would actually And God is innocent to marry."

Although these two people, she has not seen it. But before she heard a lot about the two people. The relationship between the two people can almost be regarded as incompetent. Unexpectedly, the two are now about to get married. Sure enough, there are no eternal enemies, no eternal friends, only eternal interests. Even in the Xiuxian world, it is still the case.

"Are you not going to look at it?" Huangfu said. "I will take you with you when I arrive!"

"I naturally want to go." Murong nodded and nodded. The corner of his mouth evoked a meaningful smile. "And, I also want to know what it would be like when Ni Yunya saw me. reaction."

Seeing the appearance of Murong's eagerness and enthusiasm, Huangfu did not say anything more, just shook his head with a funny smile, but then his face became serious. "Yan, there is actually one thing, to tell your."

In the face of such a serious look of Huangfu, Murong's face was a bit strange. "Hey, is there something big?"

"In fact, it is not a big deal." Huangfu looked at Murong and continued to speak. "Before, you didn't say it. Would you like me to let the rotor go to the lower bound to see Longli? Just now, the rotor passed. I came to the news and said that when I was in the lower bound, I found the trace of the fire."