506 : Date

Rong Jie’s sudden anger made everyone feel unpredictable. This also makes the atmosphere on the scene even more strange.

"Xiaojie, you are dying." After looking at Rongjie, Rong Rong looked at the mayor's wife and Murong and smiled and explained. "You don't know, Xiaojie and his sister from a young age." The feelings are very good, so now I can't control my emotions when I hear you mention them."

Rong Jie also realized his own gaffe. He tried to suppress the arrogant emotions in his heart. He nodded his head toward Murong and spoke with apology. "I am sorry, Dr. Murong, I am dying."

"Oh, this doctor is also because of thinking of his sister, so it will be so rude." The mayor's wife stood up and played round, "Mu Rong doctor is definitely not accounting."

"That is natural." Murong smiled and nodded. "Mr. Rong and his deceased sister have such a good relationship. Presumably your sister is in the spirit of heaven, and he will always look at you."

Sister and brother love? Sure enough, it is a joke! If the people in the family know her identity, I don’t know if I dare to show her brother and sister in front of her.

When Murong pours his face, let the three people involuntarily fight a cold war.

After such a conversation, the people present can feel the strange atmosphere between the doctor Murong and the people of Rongjia.

Huangfu and Murong fell directly to a corner, watching the banquet scene, and always smiling.

As for the family of three of the family, it is full of enthusiasm and those who are acquainted with the officials, just as they have never had any unpleasantness with Murong.

Looking at the figure of the family of three, Murong’s face was ironic and smiling.

"That is the family of Yan's former family!" Huangfu looked at the family of the family and looked at it with a trace of coldness. "It's just that."

"Yeah! But it is." Murong nodded and smiled. "I didn't expect it, after a year's time, they still haven't changed anything! It used to be the same, even though they were in their hearts." I hate me, but I still like to use my name to make a profit."

In the past, because of her medical skills, she was a guest of honor. Thanks to their relationship, they have also obtained a lot of benefits. At that time, because of her family, she was blind and closed her eyes. Just did not expect, in the end she will die in the hands of these so-called family members.

"What should Yan's face do?" Huangfu looked at the thoughts of Murong's face.

"Since he misses me so much as a sister, how can I not fulfill him?" Murong's mouth smirked a bad smile. "I promise that in the next month, as long as he falls asleep, I can definitely see me."

Of course, it is not her now, but her life. Did Rong Jie not say that she missed her? Then dream about her!

Huangfu raised an eyebrow. "You just let him go."

He felt that such punishment was a bit lighter.

"Hey, I think this is already quite good!" Murong smiled and smiled. "But the knife is cut, it will hurt! If it is solved, it will be fun!"

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor smiled and smiled, reached out and touched the hair of the face, and said nothing.

Soon, the auction began.

At this auction, Murong and Yan Huang once again showed their financial resources. Although they don't have a lot of placards, they must be included in the bag as long as they are fancy. Even if the price given is already far higher than the value of the auction, they have to get it.