385 : Go to college

After several days of searching, Sun Lei and others finally found the herbs they needed to find this time. Now that they have found the herbs they need, they don't have to continue to stay in this lost forest. Soon, they began to leave this lost forest.

Murong naturally went away with them. In the past few days, her harvest has not been small, and she has found many herbs that she has never encountered before. It is also because of her actions that other people know that she was still an alchemy teacher.

After knowing that Murong was an alchemy teacher, other people were more eager to see her. However, it is just a glimpse of it, and there is no other emotion.

In this regard, Murong has a new understanding of the upper bound, that is, strong. Although others were surprised by the fact that she was an alchemy teacher, she was not too excited. That means that in this world, there are many powerful alchemists, and they will not feel too much surprise.

With the help of the guide bee, Murong leaned away and Sun Lei and others quickly left the lost forest.

Out of the lost forest, Chu Linxing was very happy. She opened her arms and took a deep breath. "I finally left this ghost place. It feels like it is not too good."

Looking at the appearance of Chu Linxing, other people are laughing, Sun Lei said, "Dare to love you is very annoying this lost forest!"

During the conversation, when Sun Lei was looking at Chu Linxing, there seemed to be a trace of emotion in his eyes. However, everyone just left this place and was very excited, so they did not notice this.

Murong’s face was noticed, and her mouth twitched with a touch of smile. When looking at Chu Linxing and Sun Lei, there were a few more banquets in her eyes.

"That is of course." Chu Linxing nodded quickly and then, as if she had thought of something, the original smile on her face disappeared. "We have lost five companions here."

When this statement came out, there was still a cheerful atmosphere, and it suddenly became somewhat suppressed. Although this time the mission has been completed, but they have lost five companions, this is definitely not a happy thing.

"Sister Sun, let's go back quickly!" Even the nightmare stepped forward and reached out directly, holding Sun Lei's arm and opening the door. "The time we came out is not short, and so many things happened. We still have to go back and tell the tutor and the elders as soon as possible!"

Even the nightmare's face doesn't have much sadness. Instead, it is a urgency with a hint of urgency. It seems that I really want to leave here and return to college.

For the performance of even the nightmare, everyone's heart is not very comfortable. After all, the five people who fell this time came with them, and there were two people who died to protect even the nightmare. However, now that I look at the nightmare, it seems that nothing has happened. This is really cold-blooded.

However, these words are only a slap in the face, and they are not directly spoken. After all, even a nightmare is a girl. If you say it directly, it doesn't seem very good.

Sun Lei pulled out his arm without a trace. Obviously, he didn't want to have such an intimate move with even the nightmare.

Seeing Sun Lei’s move, even the nightmare’s face was white. However, it quickly recovered, and people could not see any flaws at all.

Chu Linxing was very dissatisfied with the move of Mengmeng, but she did not say anything when she saw that everyone did not say anything. She took a step forward and took the hand of Murong’s face and said, “Looking at the face. Come back to the college with us! Anyway, you don't have any exact destination right now, just go back with us!"